NFL draft thread

Advertisement
If he came back he likely would've gotten an insurance policy, and had a good payout if he were to have knee injury. I don't think anyone is wrong for wanting him to be able to maximize his value. Its a business and in business you take risks, but calculated risks, and the stats and probabilities are important.
Anyone defending the decision of a non running back leaving early that isn’t a sure top two round pick is irrefutably moronic and being willfully ignorant in the face of a ton of evidence that it is a bad decision. Let these kinds of people post their opinions without the effort of engaging them.

Danny freaking Etling got drafted ? I should call BB and tell him I have a steaming **** that didn’t go down this am, see if he’s interested.

Advertisement
This is embarrassing for Kendrick. Last year Yearby, Kayaa this year RJ, Norton. I know our players don't go on this site nor should they but I hope they LISTEN AND LEARN from Mark Richt! Been there, seen that, done that. Don't leave early unless you are projected 1st Rd. There's only 32 picks and you may fall to Rd 2. **** maybe even Rd 3. Stay and you'll be paid. Whether it's NFL or with a degree and career.

The official criteria for verifying that you made the wrong decision to enter the draft: An effin' Long Snapper gets drafted before you do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back