NFL Draft 2017

No way corn runs a 4.5... i give him at least a 4.45

Has he ever run a sub 4.5 while he was here?

That one time he chased down Cook for a TD saving tackle...that was some real speed

Macho, you don't run down Cook running no 4.5 buddy.

First off, Cook has gotten slower over the years.
Second, he was at tail end of his run if I remember correctly. It ain't like he hawked him down.

Again, has Corn EVER ran a sub 4.5 while here? Ever? On Swasey's generous stopwatch.

I could be wrong, I just don't see him as a 4.4 guy.

So you don't think Cook runs 4.4? Corn ran his *** down like a dog. Couldn't believe it at the time. Have you EVER seen him get ran down at FSU on another occasion?

Advertisement
I thought the 4.51 for Corn was actually generous. Also don't see Coley running under 4.5.

Good stuff though. Isadora might get a late round shot. JMO

I don't know why we think he's a 4.4 guy. He's a great player but he's not a burner IMO. (Corn)

I feel like, if after training for it, duke johnson can run a 4.54 at the combine, then Corn can go sub 4.5. I feel like Corn has an effortless look to his run and makes it look like he's not going as fast as he is. If you go back and watch the App St game, on the TD that got called back, you can see Elder put it in another gear the last 25 yards.
You gotta remember, a lot of these guys spend their time getting ready for the combine by doing 40 dash specific training and practice. Most of them tend to be faster at the combine than they ever look on film.

Who knows. The thing I like about sports is we'll get a definitive answer and opinions don't matter.

I forgot about that! no doubt Corn runs 4.4. I got 100 on it Macho, whats up?

Folks used to fake speeds. 4.5 is blazing fast, if you ever see 4.5 in person you'll be duly impressed. A laser 4.5 is torrid.

Advertisement
I thought the 4.51 for Corn was actually generous. Also don't see Coley running under 4.5.

I don't know why we think he's a 4.4 guy. He's a great player but he's not a burner IMO. (Corn)

I feel like, if after training for it, duke johnson can run a 4.54 at the combine, then Corn can go sub 4.5. I feel like Corn has an effortless look to his run and makes it look like he's not going as fast as he is. If you go back and watch the App St game, on the TD that got called back, you can see Elder put it in another gear the last 25 yards.
You gotta remember, a lot of these guys spend their time getting ready for the combine by doing 40 dash specific training and practice. Most of them tend to be faster at the combine than they ever look on film.

Who knows. The thing I like about sports is we'll get a definitive answer and opinions don't matter.

I hear you. I'd gladly be wrong.

Paypal?

Advertisement

Paypal?

I'm in.

Paypal?

I'm in.

4.49 or quicker and you win.
4.50 or slower and you send Macho some chicken wing money.

Advertisement

Paypal?

I'm in.

Easy money

Paypal?

I'm in.

4.49 or quicker and u buying the chicken wings.

Last edited:

Paypal?

I'm in.

I fvckin love chicken wings. All this time I thought I liked chicken because it was delicious. Turns out I am genetically predisposed to like chicken.

[MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] Where's your favorite chicken wings place?

Advertisement

I fvckin love chicken wings. All this time I thought I liked chicken because it was delicious. Turns out I am genetically predisposed to like chicken.

[MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] Where's your favorite chicken wings place?

JT's Sports Bar in Pembroke Pines has BY FAR the best chicken wings in South Florida. It's not even debatable. Every person I introduce to that place says the same thing.

Tuesday night they're 50 cents.

Calling it now.

Jenkins - 4.59 forty. Drafted in the 4th.
Carter - 4.63 forty. Not drafted.
Elder - 4.51 forty. Drafted in the 3rd.
Isadora - 36 reps. Not drafted.
Njoku - 4.61 forty. Drafted in the 2nd.
Coley - 4.49 forty. Drafted in the 3rd.
Yearby - 4.65 forty. Not drafted.
Kaaya - Terrible measureables. Spins the ball well. Drafted in the 4th.

Bank on it!

Njoku in 1st
Elder in 2nd
Kayaa in 3rd (possibly even 2nd - that's how desperate teams are for QBs)

Calling it now.

Jenkins - 4.59 forty. Drafted in the 4th.
Carter - 4.63 forty. Not drafted.
Elder - 4.51 forty. Drafted in the 3rd.
Isadora - 36 reps. Not drafted.
Njoku - 4.61 forty. Drafted in the 2nd.
Coley - 4.49 forty. Drafted in the 3rd.
Yearby - 4.65 forty. Not drafted.
Kaaya - Terrible measureables. Spins the ball well. Drafted in the 4th.

Bank on it!

Njoku in 1st
Elder in 2nd
Kayaa in 3rd (possibly even 2nd - that's how desperate teams are for QBs)

I should've put Njoku in the 1st. I honestly didn't realize how high teams were on him.
I didn't put Elder in the 2nd because there's a lot of CB talent coming out and with his lack of size I'm guessing he may slip.

Advertisement
Back