NFL Draft 2017

I'm hope AQM still does good. The way he still reps the program is fine by me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Grace will just kill it at Miami's pro day if he is indeed gonna be at it

Would be shocked if he isn't making an impact in the nfl

I don't think Yearby was going to wow anyone at the combine with his measurables.

Don't sleep on Yearby. He's a "bring your lunch pail to work" guy. Be a cheeseburger.

The things he can do will have you asking yourself "Are you kidding me, Joe" ?

Tony+Cox+Tony+Cox+Goes+Out+Lunch+Beverly+Hills+oZ_LQFmIoJKl.jpg

Advertisement
Is Kaaya gonna be the guy that Rich Eisen races in the 40 this year? If yes it will be the end of Eisen's winless streak.

Coaching matters. The 13-14 from Michigan are guy's recruited by Brady Hoke. They did nothing on the field for Brady but performed very well for Harbaugh.

Given that huge loss of talent for Michigan, I'm forseeing a somewhat downyear for the Wolverines this year followed by very strong years as Harbaugh's recruits kick in.

Advertisement
Not really surprised by Colbert (missed too many games this season) or Yearby (3rd string). VERY surprised by Grace.

Good part is that with "intriguing" prospects like Njuku, Kaaya, and Coley on display I fully suspect at least 40+ scouts/GMs/Coaches to be at Pro Day so they will have their shot to turn a head or two. Esp Grace.

Happy for the guys who did get invites. They all deserved it. When you win 9 games and look dominating in your bowl game against a ranked opponent its amazing what doors all of a sudden open for you..

Don't worry about Yearby Grace or Colbert. They'll flash on pro day and they'll find a home whether by draft or UDF. I honestly think Yearby will carve out a really nice career. Maybe not pro bowl status, but Kevin Falk status. Good 3rd down back. I'm rooting for all my Canes, but I think AQM, Kaaya, Isadora, Coley, Njoku, Elder, and Jenkins are the ones who actually get drafted, and I'm iffy of Jenkins. The others will be UDF, w Yearby and Grace sticking around making some sort of impact, imho.

Last edited:
It's a shame what happened with Grace and AQM. They would've made themselves some money in this defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back