NFL Draft 2017 - Canes Related

It'll be interesting to see if Carter ends up at linebacker. He's **** near 220lbs with a 19 rep bench.
Your boy Fabian Moreau just ran a 4.35. That was the fastest DB time until Jalen Myrick ran a 4.29 on the next run...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

And a 11.4 broad jump with a 38" vert. (at 6'0" 206lbs)

He's killin' it.
Not surprised but rayshawn jenkins was the most athletic db in our secondary last year. He posted a 120+ spark rating in highschool and ran a 4.55 at 185 before college.

Now at 30 pounds heavier 6'1 215 he ran a 4.51 37" vertical 10.7 broad and looked fluid in the drills. He had a great day
19 reps of 225

He definitely had scouts and GMs writing his name down thats for sure. He will be a kid that when we have our pro day gets alot of attention as he is an unknown. Those are very impressive numbers for a Safety.

Advertisement
Corn plays fast. These 40s are nice and all, but Corn is a great football player, who ran a fast enough 40 where it doesn't detract from him at all. Had he gone out there and put up a 4.7 or something, then he'd have some issues.

The 40 by itself doesn't tell you all that much about a football player. It gives you certain minimum standards, but that's about it. Corn is well ahead of those minimum standards.

Advertisement
Maybe something was off with Corn and that's why he had the slow 40 and didn't do the other drills/testing?

Like I said when I predicted Corn's time...

He's never ran anything faster than a 4.5 while here. I don't know why everybody expected anything else.

He's never ran anything faster than a 4.5 while here. I don't know why everybody expected anything else.

Yet we still have people predicting a faster pro day time. Well duh....they always time faster on pro day because its hand held.

I said for a long time that I thought people valued him too much. Kid has game and proved to be better than I ever gave him credit for prior to this year.

Advertisement
a 4.5 isnt slow, Dalvin Cook ran a 4.5 do you all really believe you could keep up with those two?? Both could do some light work and run a 4.48 or 4.49 on their best day, still very fast.

Yet we still have people predicting a faster pro day time. Well duh....they always time faster on pro day because its hand held.

I said for a long time that I thought people valued him too much. Kid has game and proved to be better than I ever gave him credit for prior to this year.

People overvaluing him too much has nothing to do with the overrated "40" time.

Corn is a shutdown corner. Those type of guys make A LOT of money in the league.

I'm rolling with Corn on my team over many of these 4.3-4.4 corners...

Advertisement

Corn is a shutdown corner. Those type of guys make A LOT of money in the league.

He's not a shutdown corner in the NFL. No need to homer this hard.

He's stiff. If he can open his hips on this second run he can get in the 4.7s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was curious to see what kind of shape he would be in. Doesn't look like he's been putting in the work. Appears to still be on the golden diet comprised mostly of ice cream sandwiches

Dude isnt fat at all. He just isnt fast in the 40.

He looks a little out of shape. I guess you forgot what aqm use to look like a few years ago. He's not the fastest guy but he's better than. 4.9 40 and 22 reps at bench. Weak sauce. The guy got lazy while away from football

Is not out of shape at all. Dude has been working out for months. He is just not who you thought he was.

this. same **** with corn. He was never going to run a sub 4.5. No team was ever going to draft him because of his 40 time. His tackling and cover skills are his strengths

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

He's not a shutdown corner in the NFL. No need to homer this hard.

Ok we'll revisit this in 2-3 years....

For those wondering why he didn't perform as well as people thought he would was because, He was dealing with a Knee issue according to a source. Nothing serious.

Also the team that are looking at him really hard are the Tennessee Titans, New York Giants, Arizona Cardinals and Miami Dolphins

Didnt perform well? Most of the updated mock drafts have him as the first TE off the board after his combine performance.

Advertisement
Back