NFL Draft 2017 - Canes Related

Lots of great passes in that highlight video. The placement on his passes is outstanding. I think people severely underate and under appreciate that aspect of his game. Think back to Morris and all the times he misplaced his throws (balls behind receivers). We will have a Heisman candidate at qb next year if our qb can run and is accurate like Brad. He also played well in all three games against FSU. Too bad he didn't care enough to stay and beat them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I'm hoping whoever takes over next year gets a little more help from the offensive line. Otherwise it's going to be a very long season.

Morris made a number of nfl level throws that Kaaya has never made

Yeah, firing the ball 100 mph over your receiver's head from 5 yards away. Just give it up bro. I don't know if Kaaya ****ed your mom or what but he's much better than Morris or Harris on their best day.

Advertisement
Oline looked worse bc of Kaaya

This is the truth. Yeah, the O-line protection broke down at times. It happens. However, Kaaya's inability to sense pressure, or his sensitivity to perceived pressure, really did him in. He made some great throws, for sure, but he lacked "it" that no line will ever give him. I really don't like people calling him UM's all time leading passer. More like UM's all time leading stat padder that never won anything meaningful.

Yeah, firing the ball 100 mph over your receiver's head from 5 yards away. Just give it up bro. I don't know if Kaaya ****ed your mom or what but he's much better than Morris or Harris on their best day.

Lol ol groupie *** smh

How many wide open passes wide open wrs did Kaaya miss?? How many 5 yard passes thrown to the ground, how many times he missed Berrios on easy routes? Kaaya was average at best, he had moments of greatness just like Morris and Jacory but lack of consistency is why all 3 are just Jags.

Brad Kaaya is the reason why we havent won 10 games or played in the ACCCG the last 3 years. If he waa a great qb the results wouldve spoke for themselves

Anyone that is unwilling to acknowledge that Kaaya is a better QB than J12 and Stemo is either purposefully disingenuous or football stupid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

Oline looked worse bc of Kaaya

This is the truth. Yeah, the O-line protection broke down at times. It happens. However, Kaaya's inability to sense pressure, or his sensitivity to perceived pressure, really did him in. He made some great throws, for sure, but he lacked "it" that no line will ever give him. I really don't like people calling him UM's all time leading passer. More like UM's all time leading stat padder that never won anything meaningful.

Thats exactly how i remember him

Advertisement
You can't survive in the NFL with zero mobility. Good luck.

/smashes cell phone

Brady and manning says hello each are some of the most successful qbs to ever play the game and they aren't mobile. Brad surely has his negatives but if you put him in the right situation I think he will succeed

Brady and Manning look like Barry Sanders and Walter Payton compared to Kaayak, Baard.

I think we get 6+ guys drafted.
Definitely getting drafted: Corn Elder, David Njoku, Stacy Coley. Kaaya obviously
Very Likely to be drafted: Rayshawn Jenkins, Joseph Yearby, Danny Isadora

agree w this list but would add isadora to the definitely getting drafted section. he's got all the physical tools and he'll definitely interview well. apparently the broncos are interested since vance joseph wants to switch to man blocking scheme.

jenkins is unlucky cuz this safety class is extremely loaded, but imo its more top heavy than most believe. he looks like a good fit to play SS in the league (although i'm not sure SS and FS are that much different in today's nfl). I'm biased but i could really see jenkins being the 2nd safety drafted by a team in round 5-7 then getting PT earlier than the higher drafted safety. he should also excel on special teams

I mean I can see him getting drafted, but is it likely - meaning greater than 50% chance at happening?

Thats why I didn't put Carter, Colbert, Vogel, AQM, and Grace in. I can definitely see those guys being drafted late 5th-7th round if a team is high on them. But I wouldn't be on any of them being drafted. Theres a chance, but not a great one.

Definitely getting drafted: Corn Elder, David Njoku, Stacy Coley. Kaaya obviously

agree w this list but would add isadora to the definitely getting drafted section. he's got all the physical tools and he'll definitely interview well. apparently the broncos are interested since vance joseph wants to switch to man blocking scheme.

jenkins is unlucky cuz this safety class is extremely loaded, but imo its more top heavy than most believe. he looks like a good fit to play SS in the league (although i'm not sure SS and FS are that much different in today's nfl). I'm biased but i could really see jenkins being the 2nd safety drafted by a team in round 5-7 then getting PT earlier than the higher drafted safety. he should also excel on special teams

I mean I can see him getting drafted, but is it likely - meaning greater than 50% chance at happening?

Thats why I didn't put Carter, Colbert, Vogel, AQM, and Grace in. I can definitely see those guys being drafted late 5th-7th round if a team is high on them. But I wouldn't be on any of them being drafted. Theres a chance, but not a great one.

Then why did you put Yearby in there? He has far less than a 50% chance of being drafted.

Advertisement
I heard He was afraid to lose to FSU a 4th time and maybe a 5th time in the ACC Title game which is why he left.

Then why did you put Yearby in there? He has far less than a 50% chance of being drafted.

I think he is more likely than not to get drafted. He's a fringe guy too though. I wouldn't argue if someone said they thought he was more likely to go undrafted. But I think he will be. Imo he's more likely to be drafted than all the guys I just listed...except for maybe Vogel. I have no idea how many Punters are in this draft or if they are better than he is, but I think its safe to say he has <50% chance.

I also think AQM or Grace would be drafted but due to their off the field concerns who the **** knows what will happen with them

Advertisement
Giants are high on Njoku. I hope like **** they draft him.. Put him in there with Beckham and Shepard. The passing game will be unstoppable except for Eli brain farts. They are also looking to sign Lacy at RB.

brads a good qb if he has time he really needs to work on pocket presence which will come with time and confidence that he actually hs guys up front that can protect him I mean if I had a tooth knocked out id be second guessing everytime I dropped back too hopefully he goes to a team that can develop him for next 2-3 years personally I think he should have stayed but im ready for the new era

Advertisement
Back