NFL Draft 2017 - Canes Related

This should be good...

Also, nothing against Kayaa, but a lot of those were receiver highlights. AR in the bowl game and Njuko several times had short passes that went for a TD because of great running. Just saying.

I'm just posting some of the highlights. Obviously the film doesn't have some of his best throws on the season but you don't have to nitpick everything the kid does

I hate when people say nothing against someone or " no shade" and then ensues to say a negative comment...

It's not a criticism of Kayaa, just saying that the highlights include a lot of receivers making plays. Its like watching RB highlights full of 2 yd runs that happen to be TDs...doesn't tell you much about the player. Kayaa has made plenty of great throw, would have liked to see more of them vs. plays that happen to be TDs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can't survive in the NFL with zero mobility. Good luck.

/smashes cell phone

Advertisement

/smashes cell phone

Brady and manning says hello each are some of the most successful qbs to ever play the game and they aren't mobile. Brad surely has his negatives but if you put him in the right situation I think he will succeed

Last edited:

/smashes cell phone

Brady and manning says hello each are some of the most successful qbs to ever play the game and they aren't mobile. Brad surely has his negatives but if you put him in the right situation I think he will succeed
**** I ain't mean to keep down voting your post bruh but I agree 100%

/smashes cell phone

they are mobile in the pocket and don't have concrete feet like brad does rn

Advertisement

/smashes cell phone

And how many pockets did our Oline create last year?

/smashes cell phone

And how many pockets did our Oline create last year?

enough over the course of a year and a career to see if someone moves their feet well or not

Advertisement
Some of those passes are pure beauty. Given a little time, Kaaya was/is deadly. Unfortunately, the putrid pass blocking got him clobbered so many times over the last three years, his confidence got shaken. He's definitely not NFL ready right now but if he goes to a team that can afford to groom him for a year or two, he could be a good pro. He's miles away better than any QB we've had at Miami in over a decade.

Nkosi going to take over and bring a different dimension to miamis offense. Will definitely be a pleasant site no doubt. Kaaya would have succeeded more if we would have somehow kept stoutland who recruited a bevy of NFL lineman which would have allowed him to have the protection he needed up front much like his first year. If kaaya had those guys from 2014 blocking for him it's not out of the question that Miami would have been in the playoffs this year. After all 3 of the 4 we loss were by 7, 3 and 1

Advertisement
Back