NFL Draft NFL Combine Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just as bad. He's not fast enough and hands, who knows. It's not that I don't like the kid, but wouldn't Harley be a WR "you" give first combine op to?
If I knew I wasn’t going to make it in the nfl n got invited to the combine I would study my butt off. It would be the perfect time to be in front of so many GMs for a later opportunity to become a coach. It was an opportunity for his career. In my opinion.

Advertisement
I love the combine because people fall in love with 40 times and guys doing drills in shorts and forget about actual football games.

Mark Pope was the fastest WR on our team last year and he’s not even playing division 1 football anymore. Charleston Rambo was at best the 5th fastest WR on the roster and he obliterated the record book. Guys falling in love with 7 on 7 players instead of actual football game players.

Man I wouldn't mind a pass rusher if we don't go ol or corner. We don't have that guy that can just line up and whip his man one on one.
I think we’ll probably end up drafting a pass rusher tbh.

It’s the most ravens thing to do lol, draft an OL or Edge rusher.

Meanwhile all the good CB’s will be snatched off the board & we’ll probably trade back in the 2nd round & gather up a bunch of 3rd round picks lol.

Advertisement
Funny you mention because I was gonna say something about Hester being that type of guy also..

And Deion made the comment about him having next man speed, he gonna be faster than the guy next to him..
@DMoney comped cook to Hester coming out of high school n I agreed back then

Advertisement
Yeah McCreary just tanked his draft stock
Not as much you might think.

McCreary’s film & on field play far supersede his raw speed testing numbers.

He’s a very good Press man cover corner & as far as technique wise he’s one of the more technically savvy CB’s in this draft. He wasn’t gonna be a 1st rounder anyways, but even if he slides he’s gonna be a steal to whichever team gets him. His film is grade A.

Speed matters at CB but it’s not the only determining factor in their overall ability.

Advertisement
Back