NFL Draft NFL Combine Thread

Advertisement
Yup Harley deserved it a lot more than Ford. Not to mention a 4.4 forty could be the difference in being drafted or not

I'd rather not throw shade at Ford to pump up Harley. I think Ford gets an bad reputation around here because he isn't a "splash play" type of guy was misused by the previous staff. Dude was a valuable space-eater who was probably our most disciplined DL for the last two seasons.

Instead, I'd much rather throw shade at WR Kevin Austin, Jr. and point out that Mike Harley deserves a combine invite over that dude and dude's like him. Questionable production (e.g., under 1k yards in 3 seasons in all of one season) that doesn't hold a candle to what Harley did here.

Advertisement
I'd rather not throw shade at Ford to pump up Harley. I think Ford gets an bad reputation around here because he isn't a "splash play" type of guy was misused by the previous staff. Dude was a valuable space-eater who was probably our most disciplined DL for the last two seasons.

Instead, I'd much rather throw shade at WR Kevin Austin, Jr. and point out that Mike Harley deserves a combine invite over that dude and dude's like him. Questionable production (e.g., under 1k yards in 3 seasons in all of one season) that doesn't hold a candle to what Harley did here.
No shade from me. Feel as if it’s implied we’d want as many of our guys as possible.

But when it comes to the underwear Olympics, in a hypothetical either/or situation, seems odd they wouldn’t choose someone with more production and who could test well in some areas.

No shade from me. Feel as if it’s implied we’d want as many of our guys as possible.

But when it comes to the underwear Olympics, in a hypothetical either/or situation, seems odd they wouldn’t choose someone with more production and who could test well in some areas.

I hear you. I'd just rather say Ford and Harley both deserved an invite. And Harley deserved it more than some of the other WRs invited (like Kevin Austin).

NYSOM loves watching those classic Combine flashback videos to remind him of the greatest Combine moments of the recent past...

1646324249844.png

Advertisement
Weren't there rumors of Harley being a little lackadaisical at the senior bowl? Wonder if that kept him from getting the invite.

I don't think he was invited to the senior bowl. He went to the Hula Bowl and I thought I read that he looked good in practices, but he measured a little shorter (about 5'10") and lighter (about 170 lbs.) than his listed height/weight. Not sure how he looked in the actual game, though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think he was invited to the senior bowl. He went to the Hula Bowl and I thought I read that he looked good in practices, but he measured a little shorter (about 5'10") and lighter (about 170 lbs.) than his listed height/weight. Not sure how he looked in the actual game, though.
**** you right he wasn't in the senior bowl. Also that's what I was remembering he played awful in that game after impressing in practice. I'm too young for my memory to be that bad lol. Thanks for correcting me.

5'10" 170 is about what I figured. If marquise brown survived looking like an actual middle schooler his rookie year than harley will be ok.

Advertisement
Back