NFL Draft NFL Combine Thread

Advertisement
Wowww, didn't know John Brisker had kids, much less grandkids. For those that don't know, Brisker was Lebron before Lebron, took a trip to Uganda never to be heard from again.

I like that DB from Nebraska too. He tested off the charts & has good film at both corner and safety. He shut down Jahan Dotson too

Advertisement
Wow game tape did not support that.
Game tape featured him not knowing what to do...typically slows you down.

Based off this run...Bolden may be cemented as a mid rounder.

Also not stated but previously the dbs was where you would see Hbcu kids get drafted...I believe there maybe about 3 hbcu dbs drafted this year. That's great

I think we’ll probably end up drafting a pass rusher tbh.

It’s the most ravens thing to do lol, draft an OL or Edge rusher.

Meanwhile all the good CB’s will be snatched off the board & we’ll probably trade back in the 2nd round & gather up a bunch of 3rd round picks lol.
Yep trade our way back into mediocrity. We need 🌟 power on defense. No one scares you back there

Advertisement
Game tape featured him not knowing what to do...typically slows you down.

Based off this run...Bolden may be cemented as a mid rounder.

Also not stated but previously the dbs was where you would see Hbcu kids get drafted...I believe there maybe about 3 hbcu dbs drafted this year. That's great
I also watched QB, RB, WR, TE run past him like he was stuck in quicksand. Maybe he just quit on team.

I’m starting to think these 40 times rigged for tv ratings
This is the first time I’ve ever seen the unofficial times be so off from the official times...

Like the unofficial will be a 4.57 & the official will be a 4.39 lol, like wtf?

The NFL Network timer has been off by whole tenths of a second both over & under in the 40 times, like guys were running both faster & slower than the TV time which is weird lol.

This is the first time I’ve ever seen the unofficial times be so off from the official times...

Like the unofficial will be a 4.57 & the official will be a 4.39 lol, like wtf?

The NFL Network timer has been off by whole tenths of a second both over & under in the 40 times, like guys were running both faster & slower than the TV time which is weird lol.
For some reason i think a lot of this is for "ratings" to...their pubbing it as the fastest ever...and thats with them losing the eyes with no combine this will bring eyes back for next year.

I mean some of these dudes times didnt even look like it...I honestly thought Bubba Bolden had poor form and couldve ran faster...yet his offivial was a 4.47 ....sheeeeieiiiiiiiiittt.. And Bubba weighs in at 210.

Advertisement
I love the combine because people fall in love with 40 times and guys doing drills in shorts and forget about actual football games.

Mark Pope was the fastest WR on our team last year and he’s not even playing division 1 football anymore. Charleston Rambo was at best the 5th fastest WR on the roster and he obliterated the record book. Guys falling in love with 7 on 7 players instead of actual football game players.
He’s still playing d1 lol

Advertisement
Wait what? Lol

It’s almost as if they had a real trigger happy guy at first, manning the timer. Then nfl stepped him and replaced him and told the guy, “don’t be trigger happy” and the guy was too conservative because he didn’t want to fvck it up. Can’t come up with a better explanation.

Advertisement
Back