Official NFL CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK THREAD

Congratulations to the Eagles and their fans, but this was not a totally unexpected outcome, especially when you get down to your fourth string quarterback in the first quarter.

As someone that has no dog in this hunt, this is about what you would expect, once it got down to the fourth string quarterback it was just a matter of how much were the Eagles going to win by no matter how the ball bounced.

Kansas City versus Philadelphia should be a decent Super Bowl. The team with the best quarterback will win. Guess who that is.

Advertisement
This is un****ing real. Four ******* QB's in a season. Has that ever happened before? I mean aside from Tua getting three hang nails and a sprained labia all in one season.

Advertisement
Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

you mad GIF
Not out all my good peoples. I am part of a similar fan base: Miami Hurricanes. If we are not number one, we are top 5 in college football lol
53P08BuMosedA1aMsN.gif

Run blitz on fourth down. I saw that coming a mile away. I guess San Francisco’s only option is to try to run the clock out.

Advertisement
Shanahan quit on his team putting Purdy back out there.

Honestly not super impressed by Eagles today. Niners killed themselves with penalties.

AFC team wins it.
Okay Nick Saban, I’ll bite. What was he supposed to do, direct snap rest of game to CMC? you think that would change a thing? Lmao

Congratulations to the Eagles and their fans, but this was not a totally unexpected outcome, especially when you get down to your fourth string quarterback in the first quarter.

As someone that has no dog in this hunt, this is about what you would expect, once it got down to the fourth string quarterback it was just a matter of how much were the Eagles going to win by no matter how the ball bounced.

Kansas City versus Philadelphia should be a decent Super Bowl. The team with the best quarterback will win. Guess who that is.
Go watch the Pats vs Giants when the best qb faced the best pass rush.

Johnson was forced out. Who was he supposed to play?
Wildcat at least provides a different look. Purdy has a UCL injury and clearly can’t throw, and just like that last drive…you can just tee off. Didn’t attempt a pass.

At least with CMC and deebo in the backfield, you get different looks. If you’re trying to win, of course.

Advertisement
They ****tiest fans base in pro football. They take pride in being degenerates. Same fans base that threw beer cans at Santa. Lol.

Nothing worse than Filthadelphia fans.

My favorite all time athlete was long time Phillies 3rd baseman Mike Schmidt. He was beloved by sports fans everywhere. After his retirement he said in an interview that the ONLY city to ever boo him was Philadelphia, where he played his entire hall of fame career.

Advertisement
Can these refs be anymore in the bag for the Eagles? Holy Cow! They are winning the game regardless but come on, this is just a joke.

No dog in this hunt either but I really wanted to see what Purdy could do today. Injuries are obviously part of the game but would certainly been a different game with Purdy healthy.

Advertisement
Back