Official NFL CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK THREAD

Nothing worse than Filthadelphia fans.

My favorite all time athlete was long time Phillies 3rd baseman Mike Schmidt. He was beloved by sports fans everywhere. After his retirement he said in an interview that the ONLY city to ever boo him was Philadelphia, where he played his entire hall of fame career.
Boston fans are unquestionably worse.

And that’s across all sports, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics & Bruins fans are by far at the bottom of the totem pole.

Advertisement
Consider me a Bengals fan after watching this game.

Talk about bent officiating and a team whooping it up like muppets. Trent Williams did the right thing.

Cry louder for me
Legitimately, no dog in this fight. I hate both teams. But just calling it like it is. That whole scrum could’ve been avoided if 18. Didn’t get his *** kicked on the kick off return and brought his feelings with him when he got back up reps on the ensuing drive.

Advertisement
Half My family is super ****ed right now lol. Feel bad for 49er fans. This is an everything that can go wrong will go wrong situation.
Absolutely! I can’t imagine. Sucks what happened to Purdy. Unfortunately that is the way sports can go.

The 49ers defense is legit good. Former Eagle, DeMeco Ryans is a stud coach.

You will probably lose him to the Houston Texans, where he played as well for a long time to be a Head Coach.

He’s a brilliant defensive mind.

Advertisement
Trent Williams did the right thing? Lol. Ok.

Officiating wasn’t bad.

They missed the drop pass but up to the Niners to challenge.
It’s the NFL 2023 if you don’t challenge thsts on you, not the refs. When Smith got up running back to snap the ball it was a dead giveaway. It was beyond obvious.

Whose ******* problem is that? Dolphins didn’t have a QB all year.

**** him. It’s football. He got hurt in the game on a clean play.
I never said anything to the contrary, just stated it made everything a heck of a lot easier.

Boston fans are unquestionably worse.

And that’s across all sports, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics & Bruins fans are by far at the bottom of the totem pole.

Im well versed in these matters. I can say without question that Boston people are among the worst of any citizenry anywhere on the planet. Just a bunch of ****** human beings in that market. With that said, as it regards to sports, Philadelphia takes the cake. Phillies fans once boo'd the Pope,

Absolutely! I can’t imagine. Sucks what happened to Purdy. Unfortunately that is the way sports can go.

The 49ers defense is legit good. Former Eagle, DeMeco Ryans is a stud coach.

You will probably lose him to the Houston Texans, where he played as well for a long time to be a Head Coach.

He’s a brilliant defensive mind.
Oh I'm not a 49ers fan lol. Half my family is 49ers, and half is Raiders. I root for Raiders and Lions.

Advertisement
Trent Williams did the right thing? Lol. Ok.

Officiating wasn’t bad.

They missed the drop pass but up to the Niners to challenge.
I can respect that. At least you called out the missed drop pass. I thought the booth was supposed to automatically review those, maybe it's only TDs that they automatically review.

They got hurt because our pass rush. We broke the nfl sack record and had four guys with double digit sacks. That’s how the cookie crumbles. Philly was the best team with the best record all year in the NFC and the best team is going to the SB.

I don’t make excuses when my team loses and I definitely don’t want to hear them when we win.
Its not an excuse when your third string QB can't throw because of an elbow injury and your fourth string gets knocked out of the game. Unsure where the excuse is.

I merely said that situation made it much easier for you. I didn't invalidate anything.

Advertisement
Im well versed in these matters. I can say without question that Boston people are among the worst of any citizenry anywhere on the planet. Just a bunch of ****** human beings in that market. With that said, as it regards to sports, Philadelphia takes the cake. Phillies fans once boo'd the Pope,
I mean, the Pope pretty much deserves to be booed if you think about it...

Regarding the fight, that was clearly provoked by the Eagles imo. If you watch the play before the fight the Eagles guy starts it. Then 42 was an absolute idiot and wouldn't let go of Deebo for like a full minute before Trent Williams threw him down.
That just being dumb on Eagles part. Obviously 49ers players are going to be ****ed, so why are you holding them and not letting go after plays? You have a lot to lose by doing **** like that. Imagine getting a starter suspended for the SB because an idiot like 42 in a game you're winning by 24...

Advertisement
Back