Official NFL CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK THREAD

Nothing worse than Filthadelphia fans.

My favorite all time athlete was long time Phillies 3rd baseman Mike Schmidt. He was beloved by sports fans everywhere. After his retirement he said in an interview that the ONLY city to ever boo him was Philadelphia, where he played his entire hall of fame career.
Lol. Didn't the Phillies fans throw batteries at a opposing player too, I can remember the player.

Advertisement
Please stay healthy rest of game, Eagles!!!

Let’s go baby!! Super Bowl!!!!! We killed their Tom Brady early.

Miguel Herrera Win GIF

Excited National Football League GIF by Philadelphia Eagles

@Cribby @djnellz @Mr. Dynasty1 @HurricanePhilly @We the Boss @AutoCANE @MainLineCane @SPAMM @Canes2800 @superman @Matt Foley

Sorry if I missed any other Birds fan!!! Tag yourself.

drinking beer GIF

Cakewalk when your opposing team went through three QBs to being forced to play the 4th one who also gets hurt.

Advertisement
Nothing worse than Filthadelphia fans.

My favorite all time athlete was long time Phillies 3rd baseman Mike Schmidt. He was beloved by sports fans everywhere. After his retirement he said in an interview that the ONLY city to ever boo him was Philadelphia, where he played his entire hall of fame career.
Yeah……. And!!!!?!!!?!!

Philly fans and Hurricane fans are all in the same. Funny how that works out.

And Filthadelphia - next time, don’t forget to drive through down town San Francisco and come back and let me know what you see.

I know him well. I like our front four though. We broke the nfl record for sacks but I respect the **** out of Reid and 15. Their d is trash though.

Nobody can deny the Philadelphia defense, KC’s defense is not anywhere near the same category, but there are weaknesses in Philadelphia‘s offense so if you’re going to have a weak defense, this might be the type of offense you want to face. I’m just hoping it’s going to be a good game. Now here I am assuming Kansas City is winning tonight, and that’s dangerous, because Cincinnati’s capable of beating them.

Advertisement
Cakewalk when your opposing team went through three QBs to being forced to play the 4th one who also gets hurt.
Whose ******* problem is that? Dolphins didn’t have a QB all year.

**** him. It’s football. He got hurt in the game on a clean play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They got hurt because our pass rush. We broke the nfl sack record and had four guys with double digit sacks. That’s how the cookie crumbles. Philly was the best team with the best record all year in the NFC and the best team is going to the SB.

I don’t make excuses when my team loses and I definitely don’t want to hear them when we win.

Advertisement
Back