Official NFL CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK THREAD

I have news for you that’s how it was at a lot of stadiums back then. Talking like this is the fan base now is just incorrect. It’s tame at all stadiums including the Linc.
You might be right. I just don't remember it happening with the Buccaneers. Believe me, we've have ample amount of reasons to throw **** on the field, because we sucked for years.

This is why I cherish our 2 Superbowls like my kids. We may never win another one. Any consolation how I feel about the fans. Brain Dawkins was my second favorite safety to watch, only behind Sean Taylor.

Advertisement
Jalen Hurts reeeeeeekssss
1675030029672.gif

Advertisement
Santa??? ****, that’s crossing the line lol
The old Veterans stadium had a courtroom below the stadium for unruly fans. Lol.

Granted most stadium have a "holding area".

The eagles actually process people during the game. Lol.

Good times.

Advertisement
This sucks ***. The Niners are the better team.

I cannot ******* believe the Niners have gone through four ******* QB's this season. Cant beat the Eagles and the refs and overcome Shanahan's periodic retardedness without a healthy QB.

This sucks ***. The Niners are the better team.

I cannot ******* believe the Niners have gone through four ******* QB's this season. Cant beat the Eagles and the refs and overcome Shanahan's periodic retardedness without a healthy QB.
I can't say we're the better team, I think both are pretty equal, but I can say this game has had a season's worth of bad breaks in one half.

I can't say we're the better team, I think both are pretty equal, but I can say this game has had a season's worth of bad breaks in one half.

I can. The eagles played one less game and have home field advantage and got lucky to have the Giants beat the Vikings in the wild card round.

This new format gives far too much advantage to the one seeds. The NFL clearly wants to see #1 versus #1 in the super bowl.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shanahan quit on his team putting Purdy back out there.

Honestly not super impressed by Eagles today. Niners killed themselves with penalties.

AFC team wins it.

Advertisement
Back