NFL Black Monday/Firings

If I'm the Dolphins I would clean house which includes Chris Grier and Flores. Not sold on TUA because his weak pathetic arm makes the Dolphins offense very limited and predictable. A MASSIVE MISS ON HERBERT!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
True, but not supporting the mostly local homegrown kids, over a underachieving franchise of grown over paid and idiot ownership/management never made much sense to me..

The amount of fans that show up to these dolphins games every Sunday just to be let down on a consistent basis is mind boggling to me.
ALOT more people follow NFL than college ball.. I have plenty friends who are football fans and watch NFL religiously and couldnt tell you ANYTHING about college football, they might watch the championship game tho.. People like watching the highest level of sports so NFL is bigger brand, not really hard to understand and one of reasons college towns with no NFL teams tend to do better with built in student population and alumni

Miami is small private school with small student body who most likely came from out of town and leave town soon as graduate.. If you want those dollars from people who dont have ties to school then put a quality product on field.. There are times where on weekend you go to both canes/fins game back to back.. thats alot of commitment in time/dollars esp if you have families and other obligations..

Last edited:
Advertisement
He went 44-19 in the NFL and made 2 NFC Championship games and a Super Bowl. He won 5 playoff games.

So yes.
I guess I'm more of what have you done for me lately, and I know Michigan was really good this year but do you really think this team is built to be a ground and pound offense? And it's 2022, do we really want an offense from the 80s?

Advertisement
You get credit for cleaning your own mess? The constant slow starts did him in.
The slow start ain't just on him. Tua missed a few of those losses. He worked with what he got, and he found positive answers.

The slow start ain't just on him. Tua missed a few of those losses. He worked with what he got, and he found positive answers.
Flores had his flaws, but he inherited one of the worse rosters in NFL history, and made them respectable.

BIG misses at the QB position (probably would've been better off just riding with Fitz) and just some head scratching Assistant Coaching decisions, but he didn't deserve to get fired imo.

Ross has to be all in on Harbaugh, if he hasn't already secured a deal or agreement.

I'm just shocked they're keeping Grier if they fired Flores.

From the fans perspective the NFL is tough. How much of the disastrous decisions on offense were Grier or Flo?

I know hiring a green o line coach for a young inexperienced line was dumb. Hiring Chan Gailey was dumb. The offensive line draft picks were dumb. Did Flo sit idly while those picks were made? It's hard to know as a fan.

Advertisement
Back