NFL Black Monday/Firings

Advertisement
From the fans perspective the NFL is tough. How much of the disastrous decisions on offense were Grier or Flo?

I know hiring a green o line coach for a young inexperienced line was dumb. Hiring Chan Gailey was dumb. The offensive line draft picks were dumb. Did Flo sit idly while those picks were made? It's hard to know as a fan.
True

What do you think of Harbaugh and his gambling at the end of games...namely the two pt conversions vs Pittsburgh and Green Bay instead of kicking the XP and going to OT.
No issue with it at all.

I prefer my coach be a high stakes gambler than an ultra conservative overly safe guy that never takes a chance to win.

John Harbaugh is a great coach, he just needs to pick better coordinators & do something about the S&C program that keeps resulting in so many soft tissue season ending injuries on our roster.

The Ravens lead the NFL with the most injuries this season & had over 20 players on the IR, half of which were starters.

Advertisement
The same idiots who thought Tua was the guy are the same idiots who think Flo is the guy.

The Miami situation is just a bad fit for both. The entire front office and coaching staff need to be fired.

Ross needs to get Harbaugh.
Ross needs to fire Ross actually. Ross hired these guys. Ross lobbies to give up home games to play in London. He may be successful elsewhere, but he's a bottom 5 owner.

The same idiots who thought Tua was the guy are the same idiots who think Flo is the guy.

The Miami situation is just a bad fit for both. The entire front office and coaching staff need to be fired.

Ross needs to get Harbaugh.
Good call bro!

Grier is gone too, no way Harbaugh or any other coach comes with that doofus calling the shots.

Advertisement
about time GIF
Bring me Bieniemy...who would you like?

Advertisement
Advertisement
What weapons? After Waddle, what else do we have. Gesicki was severely underutilized some games. Parker can’t separate to save his life.
They might actually let Gesicki go. He doesn't block And Parker when healthy is very productive. They thought going with a platoon of 3 third down backs was good enough, which was stupid, and why bringing in Duke and Lindsey off the street looked so much better than them.

Advertisement
Back