NFL Black Monday/Firings

Advertisement
Agreed with overall premise but have you followed canes last 15+ years? The school literally gave zero *****, even the president didnt know what was going on (or so he says) until Herbstreit called them boys out on national tv.. Only us die hard idiots would support that, lol.. You cant draw new fans like that
True, but not supporting the mostly local homegrown kids, over a underachieving franchise of grown over paid and idiot ownership/management never made much sense to me..

The amount of fans that show up to these dolphins games every Sunday just to be let down on a consistent basis is mind boggling to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Flores knew tua was a bum and can’t throw further than 5 yards and gets fired for it?
I have a feeling it was the opposite. Ross definitely wanted Watson. Grier is his little b*tch boy so he was ready to push for it but Flores was maybe not on board.

Either way, they're all garbage. I'm not even that mad about Flores getting fired. It's the Grier staying part that has me ticked off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dolphins owner is crazier than Snyder. Grier must have pics of Ross bangin a goat or something

Harbaugh would most likely bring vic but the reports saying its not likely, idk if I believe it. I think the dolphins owner is a big Michigan fan/booster so if he just fired yall best coach in a while with no plan that is…yea

Advertisement
Back