NFL Black Monday/Firings

Advertisement
I've already volunteered the Eagles to take Howard . Get in line . Then again we run zone 60% of the time so what does it matter
Can’t give up Howard. We need Watson period. Watson with Waddle and Gesecki will be a good start. Then go draft a stud RB. Stop drafting these projects and letting the stud RB’s go

Advertisement
Keep yo hands off X. Grier should be fired based on that **** alone. Almost lost him at the beginning of the year. He is worth every penny.

Flores is not the problem. His team plays hard for him and respects him. Still working out his staff hiring decisions. But look around the league at the other coaching messes. He is not the problem.

Grier needs to go. Unless they love Kenny P, they should ride with Tua next year and get a QB in a much better 2023 class.

Flores is a problem. Based on accounts, it seems few want to work for him. If true, that's a problem. His staff is atrocious. Most have little to no experience and few would probably get hired by the elite P5 college programs let alone top NFL programs. The OC thing is laughable. Their playbook doesn't have anything past 7 yards. Their OL coach is the worst in the league. Many teams have 2 OL coaches (primary and assistant) on their staff better than him. Flores put all that together.

6 of their 9 wins were against absolute garbage......Houston (4 wins), Jets twice (4 wins), Giants (4 wins), Panthers (5 wins) and Saints (9 wins but Ian Book at QB). After a surplus of draft picks and cap room, they are an average middle of the pack team with a defense good enough to steal one once in a while and an offense bad enough to lose one (Jacksonville).

Im a broncos fan and from everything our media is saying it seems Dan Quinn is most likely gonna be our next head coach.

I don’t understand hiring a worst defensive mind than vic but I just hope we get a good oc, we have too much talent to be wasted.
Y’all get Rodgers it won’t matter who HC is.

Advertisement
Flores is a problem. Based on accounts, it seems few want to work for him. If true, that's a problem. His staff is atrocious. Most have little to no experience and few would probably get hired by the elite P5 college programs let alone top NFL programs. The OC thing is laughable. Their playbook doesn't have anything past 7 yards. Their OL coach is the worst in the league. Many teams have 2 OL coaches (primary and assistant) on their staff better than him. Flores put all that together.

6 of their 9 wins were against absolute garbage......Houston (4 wins), Jets twice (4 wins), Giants (4 wins), Panthers (5 wins) and Saints (9 wins but Ian Book at QB). After a surplus of draft picks and cap room, they are an average middle of the pack team with a defense good enough to steal one once in a while and an offense bad enough to lose one (Jacksonville).
The same idiots who thought Tua was the guy are the same idiots who think Flo is the guy.

The Miami situation is just a bad fit for both. The entire front office and coaching staff need to be fired.

Ross needs to get Harbaugh.

Flores gets guys to play hard which is huge. Saddled with Grier as his GM is a big weight. Grier's free agency management, both retention and incoming guys is maybe the worst in the league.
Yep and how can you see Tua and Herbert and say Tua is the better QB prospect to draft top 5?

That alone is fireable.

Advertisement
Gesicki is overrated and can easily be taken out of games. He doesn’t deserve top ten money as he is basically a slow WR who’s only good at seams and a spectacular catch every two games.
Completely disagree man. I think Gesicki is a top 10 TE He is doing it in a tough situation too. If you think he is being taken out of games, it really has more to do with the situation. We have no running game and no passing game beyond 15 yards (oh and Tua as our QB). Kind of tough. He has as good of hands anyone, runs good routes, good after the catch and finds open areas. Most of the TE's in the league now are basically slow WR's. The top 10 TE salaries right now go from about 8 mill to 15 mill (Kittle). The market will speak and I would guess give him something in the 10 to 13 mill range. Now we have to look at that and say is it worth that investment for that position. Also hard to know what we have in Long

Advertisement

Well Im still on the Flores bandwagon. I dont think he is the problem. Grier is the big problem and the one who game Flores the squad he has to work with.

I agree that Flores still needs to work out some things with his staff. He is a young coach. The defense looked really good the 2nd half of the year. So Im not sure where you can point too on that side of the staff and say he really screwed up or needs to deliver pink slips. Im all for upgrading anywhere, but I think some continuity on defense has been earned. I said in another thread that the OL coach Jeanpierre (cant remember his name) needs to go.

Advertisement
Back