NFL 53 man roster bloodbath

Advertisement
Lol. Why would anybody think we should have 50 guys in the league? We’ve been a pretty mediocre program for 15 years. Just another example of the fanbase way over hyping the talent we’ve had. We’ve had a few great players, and a bunch of solid players. “Solid” players aren’t usually the type who have long NFL careers. If anything we’ve been overachieving when it comes to our guys playing professionally. We have averaged 8 wins per year since 2005. How many other 8 win teams put guys in the league consistently?
Agreed. Nobody should be saying we are NFLU anymore. Everything you stated is factual. But even with all that, the whole “we don’t put guys in the league anymore” trope is just false. Do we put the same caliber of guys in the league as we did up to ~2005? No. Obviously. No one really does. But (and maybe it’s just the Orange & Green glasses soldered to my face) I still think it’s impressive that only 6 or 7 schools have more alumni on active rosters than we do.

Advertisement
I knew Pat back in high school my brother did his videos for recruiting. He may have went to Cincinnati but Pat was a Canes fan when I knew him. Also he's easily the best punter in the NFL. He's built like a TE

Bro, when we drafted him, I was so stoked. I saw him at mini camp his rookie yr, and the entire gallery was yelling “Let Pat Kick, Let Pat Kick.” Lol.

Advertisement
Redwine will find a home.

Badgley will as well. He had a good couple seasons for SD. His big problem is he missed a game winner and I am sure they were sour over that.
Detroit cut all of their place kickers so that is one potential spot.

Advertisement
Gus ain’t ours. We killed him. That’s just keeping it real. I lead the charge lol
I griped on here until I was blue in the face Gus needed more carries , I'll never know what the staff saw in Walton. It was obvious Imo

I griped on here until I was blue in the face Gus needed more carries , I'll never know what the staff saw in Walton. It was obvious Imo
I just thought he ran soft for a big guy. I was admittedly wrong about Gus. It happens. I wasn’t big on Walton either. Or Yearby lol.

Advertisement

Agree. Walton clearly wasn't bad, since the Fins had him taking carries before his run ins with the police. But Gus was better IMO. I felt it was favoritism by Coley, tbh.

Joe Jackson back with Browns active roster.

Seems like we will be hovering around that 27-29 number all season.

Advertisement
Back