Next possible commits

View as article
Advertisement
Colbie Young, Reid Mikeska, Emory Williams and Riley Williams were my last 4 predictions 😅
Whoopie Just Saying GIF by MOODMAN

Bradstradamus...

Advertisement
I get the distinct impression that most of these kids want to see what the product on the field looks like.

Nah, Mario is targeting more blue-chippers than ever before. He doesn't want verbals who are saving a spot but still taking visits lie past corching staphs. Most of these kids want the full blue-chip recruit experience, especially the So FL kids where that has become the rule not the exception. That means a later commit cycle.

Jaden Rashada- where do we begin for the highly talented QB out of California. Rashada who pushed back his commitment date after visiting UF is now scheduled to begin his OV to Miami as early as today. Staff has been continuing to build on that relationship with not only him but Dante Moore as well, even with recent commit Emory Williams who most believe will be redshirting his first year. That leaves you potentially only 2 QBs on scholarship next season. Will the Miami Immortals QB jump on board before his commitment date this Saturday? The 48-72 hours will be very telling with SEC schools like UF, Texas A&M and Ole Miss making a push. We obviously would love to have the talent that Rashada brings to the table but the staff already feels great with the QB room after adding Emory but will take another if Rashada/Moore want in. I will say Emory making his commitment public before Rashada visiting will tell me a lot with how Rashada's camp moves this week. We know these other 2 QB targets will come with a price tag (NIL) but with John Ruiz and others I don't think Miami is too concerned.
Snl Tell GIF

Advertisement
I see state media has mobilized.
If our 2023 class is ranked in the top 10, I will be ecstatic. I know many expected top 5 classes out of the gate but as good as Mario is recruiting, that was never realistic. Mario and staff have a foundation to build in addition to cleaning up the mess in repairing damaged relationships thanks to the previous staph.

Last edited:
Nah, Mario is targeting more blue-chippers than ever before. He doesn't want verbals who are saving a spot but still taking visits lie past corching staphs. Most of these kids want the full blue-chip recruit experience, especially the So FL kids where that has become the rule not the exception. That means a later commit cycle.
I understand where you are coming from and it is a factor for sure but that doesn't explain everything for me.

If no Baxter there will be other names. No one was talking about Citizen this time last year or even immediately after Mario was hired..
I think we’ll circle back to Baxter, like we did with Rashada’s recruitment.

Advertisement
And what they are worth on the NIL market.

That's 2 different situation, Sapp was recruit as TE and enrolled then switch to DT/DE.
1. Jaxon plays TE in HS but we are recruiting him as DE
2. Riley, Reid, Jackson all Play TE in HS, but since Jackson Carver is so Athletic that maybe it will be a similar situation like Sapp, not saying he will turn out like Sapp, I wish he would though.

So we get all 3 TE and see what happens after they are in our system. Just saying.
Carver is a tight end all the way. Watch his defensive highlights.

Advertisement
If our 2023 class is ranked in the top 10, I will be ecstatic. I know many expected top 5 classes out of the gate but as good as Mario is recruiting, that was never realistic. Mario and staff have a foundation to build in addition to cleaning up the mess in repairing damaged relationships thanks to the previous staph.
It will be top 10

Brad, you think Louisville is a bigger threat for Ray Ray or Sanker ? We need both of then so time to close.

Brad, you think Louisville is a bigger threat for Ray Ray or Sanker ? We need both of then so time to close.
I think Sanker is Louisville bound imo. This weekend should tell us everything on where we stand with Ray Ray. Him leaving that Louisville visit without a commitment gives me more than just hope that Miami is still the favorite as of right now.

Advertisement
Back