Next possible commits

View as article
Advertisement
Crazy world we live in where Louisville has the balls to ask a blue chip OL to shut his recruitment down.
Could be they realize that if he visits, he's gone. So really, its not as extreme as it sounds and not really Clemson like @supacane. If it works, the gamble pays off. If it backfires, he was gone anyway.

The only scenario where it would be a bad idea is if it was likely that Mario & Mirabal couldn't close and change his mind (good luck with that). There's a reason why Mario slotted him for Legends weekend.

Could be they realize that if he visits, he's gone. So really, its not as extreme as it sounds and not really Clemson like @supacane. If it works, the gamble pays off. If it backfires, he was gone anyway.

The only scenario where it would be a bad idea is if it was likely that Mario & Mirabal couldn't close and change his mind (good luck with that). There's a reason why Mario slotted him for Legends weekend.

I get it from UL’s perspective. It’s just weird to hear a mid P5 program dictating terms to a high level recruit. They have momentum and NIL so I don’t blame them for trying but it’s bizarre to witness.

Advertisement
And Brad (or any insider), how's it looking with our LB targets minus Bryant who we know plans announcing next month ? LB & corner crootin quiet af. That's not exactly bad but the lack of clarity makes me antsy.

I get it from UL’s perspective. It’s just weird to hear a mid P5 program dictating terms to a high level recruit. They have momentum and NIL so I don’t blame them for trying but it’s bizarre to witness.

Most definitely. It's not like UL is on a top tier SEC, USC, Ohio St, or Texas level. Really hope Sanker makes his OV. One of my favorite recruits this cycle. Would love to land him.

And Brad (or any insider), how's it looking with our LB targets minus Bryant who we know plans announcing next month ? LB & corner crootin quiet af. That's not exactly bad but the lack of clarity makes me antsy.
Stanquan Clark from Miami Killian I feel very very confident could wind up a Cane when it's all said and done. Staff has made him feel like a priority. Ta'Mere Robinson, the Pittsburgh native along with Raul "Popo" Aguirre who commits July 16th are two others to watch. Miami isn't in the driver seat for those two quite yet but making up ground.

Advertisement
Stanquan Clark from Miami Killian I feel very very confident could wind up a Cane when it's all said and done. Staff has made him feel like a priority. Ta'Mere Robinson, the Pittsburgh native along with Raul "Popo" Aguirre who commits July 16th are two others to watch. Miami isn't in the driver seat for those two quite yet but making up ground.
😬. Dang we really need Aguirre 🙏

Didn’t Ta’Mere commit to PSU this week? Or is that someone else

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

I'm over here asking for info like

Advertisement
Advertisement
Francis? ok I get it. Sanker...sure fine, I trust Mario with O-linemen anyways. Plenty of other targets.

Ray-Ray? Nah - go get him. No excuse losing him to Louisville.
Maybe I’m naive but I’m not too concerned on Louisville getting Ray Ray to “shut it down” in June. Even if he does, Mario’s not going to give up on him. This is a kid that was committed to Clemson and was taking secret visits to our campus. Let Louisville get him to commit and then spend the next 6 months trying to hold on to him. Now Sanker on the other hand, we need him to visit this weekend and close the deal.

Advertisement
Back