Next commits on watch!

Advertisement
A list?
Shocked Bad News GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
bradtejeda:
I think we are pushing for BOTH! Samson hasn't announced a date yet so he doesn't seem to be too much in a rush. Olaus the same, but like I mentioned I think Olaus is your next guy on the board with Samson right behind. Francis committing not only creates a domino effect for big names we are targeting but it now creates presssure for the rest of the OL targets we are going after. You are going to start to see a bunch of these guys set up dates soon so they can secure a spot in my opinion.

No disrespect intended but I just cannot see how Olaus Alinen could be ahead of Samson Okunlola on anyone's board. Unless you meant next on the board to pop.

bradtejeda:
I think we are pushing for BOTH! Samson hasn't announced a date yet so he doesn't seem to be too much in a rush. Olaus the same, but like I mentioned I think Olaus is your next guy on the board with Samson right behind. Francis committing not only creates a domino effect for big names we are targeting but it now creates presssure for the rest of the OL targets we are going after. You are going to start to see a bunch of these guys set up dates soon so they can secure a spot in my opinion.

No disrespect intended but I just cannot see how Olaus Alinen could be ahead of Samson Okunlola on anyone's board. Unless you meant next on the board to pop.
Next on board to pop is how I read it. Right @bradtejeda ?

Advertisement
I would say:

Wayne
Bryant
Walker
Brown
Aguirre
Aguero
Bonsu
Kirkland

What makes you so sure on Aguero? I dont see it but I do see

Wayne(Obviously)
Bryant
Bonsu
Aguirre
Kirkland(Maybe if we green light)

There will be plenty more after that.

I honestly think that Mario has a great chance with the following... Can you imagine? Can you imagine what the media and Twitter would look like? LOL

Hicks
Hykeem Williams
Baxter
McClain
Okunlola

Advertisement
Back