Newest Manny Navarro pod

Just listened to it. The podcast took on another level when kelvin dropped the “is it ok if I curse?” Man, he went on a roll. Highlights:

- threw skill position guys (and their enabling family members) under the bus. Cited the lack of football acumen in dade county.

- could give 2 ***** about the QBs and thought we’d be better off if all 3 leave

- said the new kids are smart and are ballers

- called a lot of our fortnite playing players soft. Said the fiu players said we were soft

- said enos had Bama expectations of our players and could not reconcile that they didn’t.

- manny also blamed the dumb players. Manny is a moron, btw.

kelvin was great.
So the current Dade players on the team are dumb, but the incoming ones are smart?

Advertisement
Yeah, also said Enos and players Hated each other. LOL.
They bemoaned the fact Blake spent 5 hours looking for a football coach and settled on Manny without even talking to anyone else.
Stated Miami coach should be a Jedi Master, not a rookie with no experience.
Also stated fans want both Blake and Manny fired and they are aware of this. This is why Manny hopped on the radio promising to give the fans a spread offense.

I do agree with Kevin on this point...these players have no pride and they are soft....you admit going through the motions, you don’t need great plays to beat four, Duke and LA tech....these boys quit cause they didn’t like Enos...I look at life like everything happens for a reason so if Enos is the coach buy in cause later down the line it could benefit in some way

I do agree with Kevin on this point...these players have no pride and they are soft....you admit going through the motions, you don’t need great plays to beat four, Duke and LA tech....these boys quit cause they didn’t like Enos...I look at life like everything happens for a reason so if Enos is the coach buy in cause later down the line it could benefit in some way

John campbell say he gone miss playing call of duty with lingard at night. Im like **** yall dont miss practice working together or film study?? We should switch their scholarship to the video game engineering school.

Advertisement
They bemoaned the fact Blake spent 5 hours looking for a football coach and settled on Manny without even talking to anyone else.
Also stated fans want both Blake and Manny fired and they are aware of this. This is why Manny hopped on the radio promising to give the fans a spread offense.
My thoughts exactly. An experienced coach has most likely been through multiple situations whether it be lack of motivation, bad coordinators, young team, poor culture, senior-lead team, etc and should know how to combat those types of scenarios. It didn't work with Larry, Randy, and now Manny. You would think they'd learn their lesson by now.

I just think about how unstable UF was seeming to get under McEltooth then Mullen came right in and cleaned that program up in Year 1. That's the kind of guy we need at Miami. We're not some small school that can take a chance on an OC or DC from a P5 program.

Because they are going to places where the vast majority of the players have been well coached and can help them catch up and form good habits.

So which one is it? Is it the players or is it coaching? Was ur OP sarcasm?

This just made my day.

Advertisement
This is a dead horse . Miami could have and could still solve this with a cheap hire. Hire Butch Davis and a coach in waiting. They had multiple chances to do it. They keep giving the jobs to rookies who think they know instead of the man who last did it. Joke people man

yeah. It goes without saying that the whole “it’s the dumb players” line of defense is flawed.

i especially loved kelvin’s cell notifications going off during the podcast and he was obviously distracted while reading them.

No, I think it's somewhat true. But he mentions that it is partly due to the dumb down offenses these HS coaches run in Dade, and the soft mentality of the entitled players who can't take being yelled at.

I am sure there are smart and teachable kids out there. You just have to be more selective and do your due diligence in finding them instead of just going after the stars.

Like the Jedi Master reference as a HC qualification here. Keeping with the Star Wars references, I'm hopeful Manny is a young and naive Luke that can be paired with a Yoda (Highsmith). Needs a brash and cavalier OC like Solo to get the most out of millennial falcon (offense). Not even much of a Star Wars fan, lol

John campbell say he gone miss playing call of duty with lingard at night. Im like **** yall dont miss practice working together or film study?? We should switch their scholarship to the video game engineering school.

Alot of folks of that generation play video games, including student-athletes at programs that are winning considerably more games and playing in real bowl games....not sure what the point is here except to ***** and moan into 2020...Kelvin Harris should hold on to his day job.

Advertisement
Alot of folks of that generation play video games, including student-athletes at programs that are winning considerably more games and playing in real bowl games....not sure what the point is here except to ***** and moan into 2020...Kelvin Harris should hold on to his day job.

Bro if u dont see a difference in UM players and these other kids i dont know what to tell u. Im watching auburn minnesota a top 10 pick is playing in the bowl game. Jeudy playing in the bowl game for alabama. Our kids sitting out that are going in the 6th round. He’s plugged into the team we should be b*tchinh abt a team that lost to FIU and La tech. Maybe u believe an OC will fix everything i dont believe it

Bro if u dont see a difference in UM players and these other kids i dont know what to tell u. Im watching auburn minnesota a top 10 pick is playing in the bowl game. Jeudy playing in the bowl game for alabama. Our kids sitting out that are going in the 6th round. He’s plugged into the team we should be b*tchinh abt a team that lost to FIU and La tech. Maybe u believe an OC will fix everything i dont believe it

You are not telling us anything we don't know already....our football program is sick and there is a definite culture issue with our players and coaches, and it is mostly due to the latter. But citing players playing video games as an example, a root cause is dumb and lazy. Clemson has a barber shop, pool halls, video arcades and theme park slides in their facility and they seem to be doing OK.

You are not telling us anything we don't know already....our football program is sick and there is a definite culture issue with our players and coaches, and it is mostly due to the latter. But citing players playing video games as an example, a root cause is dumb and lazy. Clemson has a barber shop, pool halls, video arcades and theme park slides in their facility and they seem to be doing OK.

Nothing is wrong with those things. I had playstation growing up but if i was playing playstation and not doing my homework thats where the problem is!

Advertisement
Kelvin is on the money.

The players need to make the effort to learn any system.
If they try to fake it or cannot apply what is wanted, then you have the s^^^ storm of players not knowing what they are doing.

After listening to the podcast, it is a matter of 50% lack of Coaching expertise, and 50% disinterest, and lack of playbook on the players.

All the talent in the world will not make up the difference for lack of knowledge or ignorance of the playbook.

LOL at all you guys listening to Kelvin Harris like he knows what he’s talking about. The guy’s just offering opinions like everyone else. His opinions almost always slant toward dumping on players.

Kelvin is on the money.

The players need to make the effort to learn any system.
If they try to fake it or cannot apply what is wanted, then you have the s^^^ storm of players not knowing what they are doing.

After listening to the podcast, it is a matter of 50% lack of Coaching expertise, and 50% disinterest, and lack of playbook on the players.

All the talent in the world will not make up the difference for lack of knowledge or ignorance of the playbook.
And all the talent in the world won’t help a clueless staff do its job.

LOL at all you guys listening to Kelvin Harris like he knows what he’s talking about. The guy’s just offering opinions like everyone else. His opinions almost always slant toward dumping on players.

Yeah man, Kelvin Harris is not saying anything new or revelatory. Nothing that hasn't been said here before, he's just Kelvin Harris, so people think its from a place of authority, when he's out there tailgating with you and I all the same.

Advertisement
Back