Newest Manny Navarro pod

Advertisement
I love what he said at the end, both Manny and Blake are on the hot seat. They should say f the fans and everyone, we are going to run it our way and let things play out. I love what Kevin and Manny said about our players.
Kelvin put it all out there.

“Can I cuss on this?” He asked Navarro and then he let it all go.

Coaches AND players on blast.

Coaches being ******** and Enos doing to the offense what DNofrio did to the defense.

Players not trying to learn or unable to understand the playbook. HORRIBLE execution on there part.

Good chance the offensive coming in Juno a lot of players due to strong football IQs.

He spit some interesting facts in the COS position. It’s a glorified asst HC with no power.

Says ZO deserves (I agree) a powerful position here or in the league.

Straight up he rivaled @DMoney with how I thought he went in.

Advertisement

Manny is spittin’ straight facts today

We are F’d, the only hope is that Manny:
A. Screws up the OC hire
B. Goes 6-6 in 2020

Luckily both are fairly likely to occur

Until the BoT gets serious about football, checks their egos at the door and realizing what it takes to complete at the highest level—you could punt Manny Diaz before the ball drops tonight—and the 15 years of incompetence will continue as they'll just bring in or approve another lazy / safe hire.

All these problems start at the top and replacing either Diaz or Blake James with things as they are right now—you're just going to see another underwhelming AD (by football standards) and another up-and-comer head coach, as no top guy is coming here to be a part of this.

In reality, you better hope Diaz get the OC hire right and gets thing thing on a better track—as the other options is another two wasted years and another hard reset, which has Miami starting over with another underwhelming hire.

You also better hope Alonzo Highsmith signs on for the job—because there is no one else that would take a Chief Of Staff Of Football type position at Miami and take care of business the way business needs to be taken care of.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back