Newest Manny Navarro pod

Kelvin spoke the truth. Dade County football is too simple, and our players don't understand football and will get cut when they get into the NFL.

Brother...this is one ****ty take.

Everyone around the country wants Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach players. EVERY.ONE.

EVERY.SINGLE.TEAM wants these kids on their team. Why? Because they are insanely athletic and talented. They got a dawg in'em.

However, Miami players are notoriously raw and undisciplined players. This comes with the above. Everyone knows it. Everyone accepts it. The coaching in the area for a multitude of reasons isn't on par...it is, what it is.

BUT.

If you can't coach'em up...thats on you...everyone else does just fine coaching these players up...if Miami can't do that, that is on whoever they have running the program. Period. Fin. End of discussion.

Advertisement
Yeah man, Kelvin Harris is not saying anything new or revelatory. Nothing that hasn't been said here before, he's just Kelvin Harris, so people think its from a place of authority, when he's out there tailgating with you and I all the same.
I’m surprised any of these guys even know who he is. It’s like putting extra stock into what Zev Lumelski has to say.

Kelvin put it all out there.

“Can I cuss on this?” He asked Navarro and then he let it all go.

Coaches AND players on blast.

Coaches being ******** and Enos doing to the offense what DNofrio did to the defense.

Players not trying to learn or unable to understand the playbook. HORRIBLE execution on there part.

Good chance the offensive coming in Juno a lot of players due to strong football IQs.

He spit some interesting facts in the COS position. It’s a glorified asst HC with no power.

Says ZO deserves (I agree) a powerful position here or in the league.

Straight up he rivaled @DMoney with how I thought he went in.

Shockingly fur burger went ham this week too, dude was screaming and ripping the **** out of Blake. Ironically I didn’t even know he had a pod that week, I just needed something to listen to while driving.

Advertisement
Back