New Unis !! (We hope)

Just from the brief glimpse I saw from a tweet (before being taken down)…. I know these are the same old jerseys that are missing the details. As always the design is solid. But the cheap materials and overall quality of the jersey is where they fall flat on their face. AGAIN.

There are pop Warner teams with more quality jerseys than what adidas puts out.

Advertisement
Just from the brief glimpse I saw from a tweet (before being taken down)…. I know these are the same old jerseys that are missing the details. As always the design is solid. But the cheap materials and overall quality of the jersey is where they fall flat on their face. AGAIN.

Is it possible that someone is posting old unis with the colors swapped out? We are sitting here 3 weeks from our first game and we can't seem to even get inventory of the new shoe, let alone see our jersey for this year (and I'd even be patient on the alternate jersey).

Is it possible that someone is posting old unis with the colors swapped out? We are sitting here 3 weeks from our first game and we can't seem to even get inventory of the new shoe, let alone see our jersey for this year (and I'd even be patient on the alternate jersey).
Very possible imo. Mario preaching the details day in and day out makes me believe he doesn’t want crap representing the brand. What adidas has put out up to this point is crap.

He may not have had enough time to get it fixed but I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s trying behind closed doors.

Exactly. Their uniforms are basically spandex material

Advertisement
The complaints for Adidas are both in aesthetic and design for some here. Materials distort the uniform's look. I know some think fondly of the 2014 Nike uniforms and I guess thats good if we ever do switch because Nike is still producing similar designs

It is a thing I've noticed recently for Nike. Minimalist approach. Their non blue blood schools have more traditional designs now or just pants with no stripes. If the school isn't based in Eugene I'm not exactly seeing innovation. TCU and Oklahoma State do some interesting things with the collar area.

Highlights:

- The Miami Vice font
- The helmet looks better than I thought based on the first image. Clean.
- The whole uniform works as a unit. Some of the previous alts we've had look like 3 different departments designed the pants, the top, and the helmet. This is a coherent presentation.

Lows:
- The numbers, that green just looks weird, IMO.
- Shoulders, I get the blown back palm tree but freaking palm trees are not part of UM brand design. Stop trying to make the most passive feature of south florida a thing.
- Obviously the U shield is jacked up, lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back