New uniforms for canes( new material and u logo in the center

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two things i dont like about Adidas uniforms...

1. The arm pit / shoulder area is cut too high

2. The entire shape of the uniforms from pants to jersey are cut weird

At this point, I'm taking it. These have come soooooooo long from where we first were w/ that mariachi band crap they initially gave us.

Advertisement
Nike has a cleaner look in terms of how it's cut, Adidas has some weird oval blocky shaped **** going on that doesn't look as slick as it could be.

This was actually mentioned in a side by side comparison w/ the NFL jerseys (although I was not feeling those rush crap they pumped out)...but on the side by side, it was evident Nike did make a superior jersey in term of aesthetics. But Adidas did right by us w/ these jerseys. I'm feeling these joints.

Advertisement
Love em.

It's probably a pipedream (patience, you'll see what I did there) but if Adidas reallllllly wants to bring the straight fire then they should force the issue of being allowed to use the REAL Sebastian if for nothing but some of their throwback apparel. **** would sell sooooooo fast.

Advertisement
Love em.

It's probably a pipedream (patience, you'll see what I did there) but if Adidas reallllllly wants to bring the straight fire then they should force the issue of being allowed to use the REAL Sebastian if for nothing but some of their throwback apparel. **** would sell sooooooo fast.

If they use the REEEEEEEEAL Sebastian, bro....I might lose my mind!

Advertisement
Back