New uniforms for canes( new material and u logo in the center

HurricanSam

Recruit
016EF40C-7601-4910-88FC-4E04CCF9EE81.jpeg

Advertisement
thank god the strawberry pattern is gone and the U insignia is on the uniform

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can't tell much as far as texture from that picture (not enough detail), but I'm guessing that with the stretchy tire tracks gone, Adidas will probably have us in their Primeknit A1 style uniforms that they used in the latest Army AA Game unis:

2018-army-primeknit-a1-uni_east02.jpg

I wonder if they will ever allow us to wear those Kanye Yeezy's but in the cleat version or maybe even the sneakers as part of the traveling/everyday warm up....man that could be a hit with recruits.

Advertisement
I wonder if they will ever allow us to wear those Kanye Yeezy's but in the cleat version or maybe even the sneakers as part of the traveling/everyday warm up....man that could be a hit with recruits.
Yeah I saw Uf is getting Jordan retro 11 game day cleats which are clean. The yeezy cleats or even shoes issued to the team would sh*t all over Jordan honestly

Two things i dont like how Adidas cut our uniforms, yeah the style is a boring traditional look and i like it but....

1. The arm pit / shoulder area is cut too high

2. The entire shape of the uniforms from pants to jersey are cut weird

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah I saw Uf is getting Jordan retro 11 game day cleats which are clean. The yeezy cleats or even shoes issued to the team would sh*t all over Jordan honestly

Man that would be so dope if we could do that...that could be a game changer.

Advertisement
Back