New uniforms for canes( new material and u logo in the center

Haha. Exactly. It's one of the "small" things that I'm never going to let go of.

Same boat; but here’s what I don’t get...they allow Ole Miss to use a Colonel that represents segregation; they let FSU use a mascot that negatively depicts Native Americans, but we can’t use a Ibis w a pipe in the mouth that mimics sailors out to sea (we are on the water) like Popeye??

Advertisement
Same boat; but here’s what I don’t get...they allow Ole Miss to use a Colonel that represents segregation; they let FSU use a mascot that negatively depicts Native Americans, but we can’t use a Ibis w a pipe in the mouth that mimics sailors out to sea (we are on the water) like Popeye??
Agree, plus let's not forget the Fighting Irish is somehow allowed, which some Irish people find offensive and stereotypical.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cager got swole. Ha!

Instead of red, make the back stripe and cleats orange on these. Fire.

v76mssmlzbkodmfdo6lr.jpg

Now, if they would only make the U smaller. Kidding and that **** drives me bonkers when their clothing brand is bigger than a symbol or name.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My point is yall will still find something to ***** about and turn these great uniforms into something negative.

Its bound to happen eventually.

Dude you're just not smart. No group of people is going to agree on everything.

The sooner you understand that...the less we will see if your idiotic posts.

Advertisement
Back