New to the board

I've been lurking in the shadows of the board for months. This is my first post. 5-1 is much better than 2-3. I have been left disappointed after a couple of games but overall they still have my attention and I think they can and will improve. 9-2 or 10-1 would be a great year. I think King has done a good job overall. The Offense is much better than last year with room to improve. I do think that if the coaching and game planning was better the team would have more impressive victories but still would be 5-1 so I'm happy to be a cane fan. Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

Advertisement
I've been lurking in the shadows of the board for months. This is my first post. 5-1 is much better than 2-3. I have been left disappointed after a couple of games but overall they still have my attention and I think they can and will improve. 9-2 or 10-1 would be a great year. I think King has done a good job overall. The Offense is much better than last year with room to improve. I do think that if the coaching and game planning was better the team would have more impressive victories but still would be 5-1 so I'm happy to be a cane fan. Go Canes!!
Welcome OP. Good first post. Reasonable, realistic perspective. If you’ve lurked for a while, you’re well aware of the antics so be prepared.

Advertisement
This is my first post. 5-1 is much better than 2-3.
Wow. It's not everyday that you savor high level mathematical equations likes the OP´s. This is the information that I pay for in this multi-faceted, inter-disciplinary remote online learning environment.

****, by all accounts this guy is a Fields Medal award winner. And probably Nobel also.

Last edited:
Advertisement
#KTDT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back