New to the board

I've been lurking in the shadows of the board for months. This is my first post. 5-1 is much better than 2-3. I have been left disappointed after a couple of games but overall they still have my attention and I think they can and will improve. 9-2 or 10-1 would be a great year. I think King has done a good job overall. The Offense is much better than last year with room to improve. I do think that if the coaching and game planning was better the team would have more impressive victories but still would be 5-1 so I'm happy to be a cane fan. Go Canes!!
OP, a simple yes or no to the following is all we need to know,

shaving.jpg

Advertisement
Yes i am aware but I have a good feeling that Miami will improve in a major way the rest of the year. Hopeful!!
Welcome to the board!

If I may, a quick question for you Hurricane Mitch -

You can cause 2 death penalties for a college program, who do you choose out of the below:

Ohio State
Notre Dame
Florida
Florida State

I've been lurking in the shadows of the board for months. This is my first post. 5-1 is much better than 2-3. I have been left disappointed after a couple of games but overall they still have my attention and I think they can and will improve. 9-2 or 10-1 would be a great year. I think King has done a good job overall. The Offense is much better than last year with room to improve. I do think that if the coaching and game planning was better the team would have more impressive victories but still would be 5-1 so I'm happy to be a cane fan. Go Canes!!
Great job Mitch don’t forget to go make an account on the westendzone.com the OT board

On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 1 being Kirby Freeman and 10 being Kenny Pickett), where would you rank D'Eriq King?

Advertisement
Sir. You have to earn your Michelin diamonds and be a certified non sleeper cell porster troll before starting own threads.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have one question and one question only... do you eat yours steaks well done?

Advertisement

Don’t fūck this up, OP. You’ve started off with a somewhat reasonable post as long as this isn’t a setup.

Advertisement
Back