New to the board

Welcome to the board!

If I may, a quick question for you Hurricane Mitch -

You can cause 2 death penalties for a college program, who do you choose out of the below:

Ohio State
Notre Dame
Florida
Florida State
Notre Lame and Gayturds

Advertisement
Remember, @RVACane is judge, jury and executioner now.

Chuck Norris Qt GIF
Mitch seems like a nice guy.

140C050C-C343-4CDE-AFA0-721499C025BD.gif

I've been lurking in the shadows of the board for months. This is my first post. 5-1 is much better than 2-3. I have been left disappointed after a couple of games but overall they still have my attention and I think they can and will improve. 9-2 or 10-1 would be a great year. I think King has done a good job overall. The Offense is much better than last year with room to improve. I do think that if the coaching and game planning was better the team would have more impressive victories but still would be 5-1 so I'm happy to be a cane fan. Go Canes!!
First... Go Fvck yourself. For real tho... You actually helped me out. I just couldn’t remember for sure, but you confirmed that 5-1 is better than 2-3. Thank you for clearing that up.

This team should be better than it’s looked, at least offensively. Our last 2 OCs lost their jobs because they couldn’t help but call the same inside run play over and over. Lashlee is doing the exact same thing. Leaning into the weakness of his squad and wasting drives. They all pay lip service to running an offense based on its player’s abilities.. and they’re all full of shlt.

If Lashlee can turn away from his dream of a power running game during the bye, and start scoring again, we’ll be good. Unlike the last 2 dopes who held his title, I think he might actually do what he has to do.

one last thing.. it’s customary for new guys to post a **** pick. We’re waiting .

Advertisement
Mitch...........welcome...
Now get in your lane, and get your seat belt fastened.......it will be a ride........enjoy.

I've been lurking in the shadows of the board for months. This is my first post. 5-1 is much better than 2-3. I have been left disappointed after a couple of games but overall they still have my attention and I think they can and will improve. 9-2 or 10-1 would be a great year. I think King has done a good job overall. The Offense is much better than last year with room to improve. I do think that if the coaching and game planning was better the team would have more impressive victories but still would be 5-1 so I'm happy to be a cane fan. Go Canes!!
its hard being a positive fan around here

Advertisement
You are a brave soul for introducing yourself on your first post. Welcome.
Yeah, but it's sad and equally moronic for those individuals who find it necessary to take note of the number of post as a means to discredit. But you're right, he is a brave soul.

Yeah, but it's sad and equally moronic for those individuals who find it necessary to take note of the number of post as a means to discredit. But you're right, he is a brave soul.
It's not like we haven't been burned by a million trolls. I'll admit being skeptical of new guys.

Advertisement
Welcome OP! My little brother is named Mitch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back