New threads have been great. Lets hear it for the dogs.

Advertisement
THE BOSS LOLOLOL
She goes by Bella and was a rescue dog. Trained her as a Service Dog because she naturally alerted both of us when we needed medicine - she just knew something was wrong. Behavior issues where git difficult given the breed but she loves being adored so she learn to behave since it meant going into places to be admired. She has even been on cruises with us -- that is one ***** of that thing to do from a paperwork stand point -- every country has separate requirements. Dog was born to be pampered and just love the boats. Crews just loved her. They don't support "support" dogs, only "working dogs" soI only saw one other Service Dog on all our cruises, a vet with his Doberman stability dog.

That’s inhumane that someone would do that to an animal Rell. I too love German Shepard’s. The first I had my Uncle who was a Green Beret got for me shortly after he left the service. Duke was beautiful but I lost him at 9 months old to distemper. I was devastated as a 10 year old.
Got another about 10 years later. Samson was absolutely gorgeous - full grown big bone about 100 pounds mostly black with silver accents. Smartest dog ever.
My last dog was a Norfolk Terrier. 12 pounds of scared of nothing. Feisty as ****. She even tried to take on my buddies Belgian Malenois Police Dog. Lol
A word of caution to all you dog lovers. Be aware that some bagged mulched is treated with a chemical that is one molecule different than anti- freeze. Dogs will eat it like candy. I know from experience as it gave my Norfolk heart problems after she ate some. I had no idea at the time but later learned of the danger of the mulch after she passed.

Love terriers man; but sorry for your loss in such a manner.

That’s a great tip bro; and I appreciate these companies now coming out w more organic dog food so owners have better, more informed options to truly take care of that member of the family.

Bro, I legit still wanna find dude....not just for the heinous crime he committed against my dog, but for what he did to those pits. Whenever I go back home, I still hit my old neighbors up after a few drinks hoping they slip & tell me where he moved. Lol; ironically they always tell me they quickly sober up when I do that. Lol.

Advertisement
Used to breed German, American, and Belgium Shepherds; primarily German Shepherds. Love them. After our last German died of natural causes, the family & I took a break from The Shepherds.

Raised our first Akita from a pup. That little sucker got huge....like 125lbs huge, and had the aggressive trait. Loyal af, too. Name was Kuma (Japanese for Bear b/c he looked like a bear.)

Living in the hood; the mentality of dogs is different. Some view as pets, while others view as money makers (Pits/Rotts). Caught my next door neighbor hanging & beating his pits. My dad called Animal Control to rescue them; Sheriffs pulled up to to give dude a warning. He looked at our house, threatened my dad; proceeded to beat his ***. Next day, him & his family moved. He left my family a parting gift; poisoned my dog. My dog died the next day and I never recovered. Never owned a dog again.

Never could find dude, and my other neighbors who knew his girl wouldn’t tell me where they moved, b/c they already knew what was going to happen, b/c they know me. I always get butterflies seeing dogs; I love them...been around them practically my entire life. But owning again? Man, seeing ur dog gasping for life....man, I don’t think I can ever own again. That experienced traumatized me & my father.
Bruh that **** is ****ed up. Every Cane on CIS should be asking his description from you and on a search and destroy party. That **** is ****ed up, that hurt MY heart, blood. ****, @Rellyrell I'm sorry to hear that, fam.

Howl.gif

That’s a great tip bro; and I appreciate these companies now coming out w more organic dog food so owners have better, more informed options to truly take care of that member of the family.

Bro, I legit still wanna find dude....not just for the heinous crime he committed against my dog, but for what he did to those pits. Whenever I go back home, I still hit my old neighbors up after a few drinks hoping they slip & tell me where he moved. Lol; ironically they always tell me they quickly sober up when I do that. Lol.
It’s amazing the types of foods that have come out in the last 10-15 years that are much healthier for our 4 legged family members.

Don’t blame you one bit for wanting to find that POS that did that to your dog.

That clown just don't know ....

Advertisement
I had to post a cat thread.

But here is my mother with my lil ankle biters, my chihuahuas. The only picture I got on my phone of em. Lil Lila. She was supposed to be a toy.
and Toby right at the bottom. I wanna get ANNA test on him, he's mixed with something else.
20191211_023918.jpg

Advertisement
My grandson has a pit bull - solid black - who looks menacing and scarey, but is very gentle and socialized. BuddyD likes other dogs although my grandson thinks he is perhaps *** as he shows little interest in female dogs. The neighborhood kids knock on the door and ask if BuddyD can come out and play. They play frisbee with him. He is exceptionally good with children. Grandson owns a large lawn & landscaping company & BuddyD goes to work with him & knows all the customers who constantly shower him with gifts. He received around 30 gifts this past Christmas. On his business card he has a pic of BuddyD sitting on a big John Deere Mower in a hat & with the statement, "we work like dogs".

Bruh that **** is ****ed up. Every Cane on CIS should be asking his description from you and on a search and destroy party. That **** is ****ed up, that hurt MY heart, blood. ****, @Rellyrell I'm sorry to hear that, fam.

Thanks bro; I’ve cried when all my dogs died simply b/c they are apart of the family; but that was different...they all lived long, healthy lives and died naturally. Bruh; I never screamed so loud in anger & pain when my dad called me outside. My dude was trying to still lick me as he was breathing heavy & bleeding from the nose as I was holding him. That bytch put ground meat in our backyard masking rat poison.

I better not ever find him. I think he’s in AZ somewhere close to AZ. But yeah, as u can see I’m still triggered by all of this even though it happened like 12 yrs ago. Maybe one day I’ll own again, especially if I have children. A child should have that experience of raising a pup to a dog...unequivocal loyalty & love

Thanks bro; I’ve cried when all my dogs died simply b/c they are apart of the family; but that was different...they all lived long, healthy lives and died naturally. Bruh; I never screamed so loud in anger & pain when my dad called me outside. My dude was trying to still lick me as he was breathing heavy & bleeding from the nose as I was holding him. That bytch put ground meat in our backyard masking rat poison.

I better not ever find him. I think he’s in AZ somewhere close to AZ. But yeah, as u can see I’m still triggered by all of this even though it happened like 12 yrs ago. Maybe one day I’ll own again, especially if I have children. A child should have that experience of raising a pup to a dog...unequivocal loyalty & love
Man.... I feel your pain. Bruh I have serious empathy for you man, I could never.... aye I understand if you ever find him, do what you gotta do, that **** is evil... but at least, make it to you can at least come back and tell us the story (via PM of course, snitches get stitches) about it.

Advertisement
My grandson has a pit bull - solid black - who looks menacing and scarey, but is very gentle and socialized. BuddyD likes other dogs although my grandson thinks he is perhaps *** as he shows little interest in female dogs. The neighborhood kids knock on the door and ask if BuddyD can come out and play. They play frisbee with him. He is exceptionally good with children. Grandson owns a large lawn & landscaping company & BuddyD goes to work with him & knows all the customers who constantly shower him with gifts. He received around 30 gifts this past Christmas. On his business card he has a pic of BuddyD sitting on a big John Deere Mower in a hat & with the statement, "we work like dogs".

Pits get a bad rap man. I hate that; yes they can lock jaw, but they are loyal af. It’s ppl who turn them into fighting, killers. My uncle raised red nose pits, and I distinctly remember him training them to be fighters, but that’s not how they were born. U could literally see them have two different demeanors when I was around v. him. With me; I would run them, wrestle w them, play tug of war w them, and they would just lie on my lap and go to sleep. With him, u could see every muscle fiber clinch up, tail stiff, straight attack mode. It was like it was an act or show of aggression. As they got older and stopped wanting to fight, they were so docile; wouldn’t even bark at neighbors.

I hate that certain breeds get a certain rep b/c of what ppl use them for.

Man.... I feel your pain. Bruh I have serious empathy for you man, I could never.... aye I understand if you ever find him, do what you gotta do, that **** is evil... but at least, make it to you can at least come back and tell us the story (via PM of course, snitches get stitches) about it.

Oh yeah; Ops all around here waiting to snitch. Lol.

Appreciate you man.

Advertisement
Back