New Subscriber

turbojenkins

Recruit
Long time listener, first time caller (for the most part).

I love the canes.

Dan Sailho is the best Cane of all time.

Franchise is cool. I love staffies.

Tweed is meh.

Some of you are cool. And some of you suck. But that's to be expected.

I look forward to watching nkosi tear **** up this year.

That is all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nobody gives a sh.it. Oh, and get a picture/avatar you lazy a.ss.

I will do nothing of what you say. According to your sig, you're the village idiot. Why would I waste my time such idiocy

Well, if you want posters to remember you amongst the 1000 other people here, then a picture might help your cause. Of course you could always make a 56 page thread about yourself. That also works. Here is my present to you on the first day you joined CIS.

anigif_enhanced-10268-1403318520-11.gif

There you go, a bag of diks for you to always remember the village idiot.

Advertisement
Nobody gives a sh.it. Oh, and get a picture/avatar you lazy a.ss.

I will do nothing of what you say. According to your sig, you're the village idiot. Why would I waste my time such idiocy

Well, if you want posters to remember you amongst the 1000 other people here, then a picture might help your cause. Of course you could always make a 56 page thread about yourself. That also works. Here is my present to you on the first day you joined CIS.

View attachment 47375

There you go, a bag of diks for you to always remember the village idiot.

How kind you of you sir.

And don't you worry. You'll remember me.

Advertisement
Thanks for the warm welcome ladies and fellas.

Can someone explain to me why Dan Sailho hasn't welcomed me with his weight room numbers?

I feel slighted honestly. And I'm beginning to think he's not interested in others.

I hope that I'm wrong. But I just have this weird feeling that he might be a narcissistic sociopath. What do you guys think?

Hello good sir,

Mat drills are 5:30 sharpish, be there Or be like the other average losers on the board.

Best regards,

Z

Advertisement
Back