New Subscriber

I will say this though. dungeonsanddragonscane aka (NovaCAne04), and whoopinggoldbergcane fall into the suck category i was speaking about in my opening post

Advertisement
this ******* i n g
a
s
s
h
o
l
e
has the self awareness of a whoopie cushion

giphy.gif

this ******* i n g
a
s
s
h
o
l
e

the irony in this statement is certainly not lost on me. lmao

you should ask whoever it is who takes care of you to also administer an IQ test for you.

If I'm a betting man, i'm betting the house that everyone on here, including the reply button, has a

higher IQ than you.

Let me know if you wanna take that bet sweet ****. lol

Advertisement
this ******* i n g
a
s
s
h
o
l
e

you should ask whoever it is who takes care of you to also administer an IQ test for you.

If I'm a betting man, i'm betting the house that everyone on here, including the reply button, has a

higher IQ than you.

Clever...let's talk about...hmmmm...let's see....shall we talk about thermodynamics?

Give us your take on degrees Calvin (or for the not bisquik challenged) degrees Kelvin, you f u ckneck.

Also...how does it feel to know that no matter how you post, we always know it's you? You just can't evolve, nimrod.
@FloppyBootStomp

this ******* i n g
a
s
s
h
o
l
e

higher IQ than you.

Clever...let's talk about...hmmmm...let's see....shall we talk about thermodynamics?

Give us your take on degrees Calvin (or for the not bisquik challenged) degrees Kelvin, you f u ckneck.

Also...how does it feel to know that no matter how you post, we always know it's you? You just can't evolve, nimrod.
@FloppyBootStomp

hahaha. god you are some paranoid bvtches. and who is this floppytittybootstamp?

this ******* i n g
a
s
s
h
o
l
e

higher IQ than you.

@FloppyBootStomp

did this bunny dude fvck your girl or momma or what? why do you hate him so much? did he leave your family high and dry?

If so, prayers sent.

this ******* i n g
a
s
s
h
o
l
e

higher IQ than you.

@FloppyBootStomp

hahaha. god you are some paranoid bvtches. and who is this floppytittybootstamp?

Profound.

Advertisement
[MENTION=146]NoVaCane04[/MENTION]

you are obviously very angry with this bunny guy. I'm sorry that he has brought you to the point of seeing him and attempting to attack him where he does not exist. I can only imagine the pain he has caused you.

having said that, let me be very clear with you. As much as you want me to be that dude, I am not him. I am one of the other 7 billion people on this planet.

If I can help you in any way to reverse the damage this guy has caused you, floppytittybootcamp and/or whoopinggoldbergcane, by all means let me know. I don't want you to suffer unnecessarily.

Last edited:

you are obviously very angry with this bunny guy. I'm sorry that he has brought you to the point of seeing him and attempting to attack him where he does not exist. I can only imagine the pain he has caused you.

having said that, let me be very clear with you. As much as you want me to be that dude, I am not him. I am one of the other 7 billion people on this planet.

If I can help you in any way to reverse the damage this guy has caused you, floppytittybootcamp and/or whoopinggoldbergcane, by all means let me know. I don't want you to suffer unnecessarily.

You may not have floppybootytits ,but by God your are a gentleman. My next Heineken is in your honor whoopintits

You may not have floppybootytits ,but by God your are a gentleman. My next Heineken is in your honor whoopintits

and i will reciprocate with an IPA this evening sir.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Starts a thread about himself.

Every post about him.

Did Dan Sileo improve his grammar and start posting under another name?

Get this motherfūcker all the way out of my face. Not interested in this whole vanity trip. This is my last post in this thread and I suggest everyone else just turn their back on this attention-seeking dīckwad.

Starts a thread about himself.

Every post about him.

Did Dan Sileo improve his grammar and start posting under another name?

Get this motherfūcker all the way out of my face. Not interested in this whole vanity trip. This is my last post in this thread and I suggest everyone else just turn their back on this attention-seeking dīckwad.

oh come on Ken. You're being a little prima donna-ish. Don't ya think?

And thanks for the grammar compliment. :)

Advertisement
Back