New Subscriber

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies and fellas.

Can someone explain to me why Dan Sailho hasn't welcomed me with his weight room numbers?

I feel slighted honestly. And I'm beginning to think he's not interested in others.

I hope that I'm wrong. But I just have this weird feeling that he might be a narcissistic sociopath. What do you guys think?

Rumor is that he tried is hand at wrestling again and took on Smokey the bear.....apparently he got DBC'd

Advertisement

Can someone explain to me why Dan Sailho hasn't welcomed me with his weight room numbers?

I feel slighted honestly. And I'm beginning to think he's not interested in others.

I hope that I'm wrong. But I just have this weird feeling that he might be a narcissistic sociopath. What do you guys think?

Rumor is that he tried is hand at wrestling again and took on Smokey the bear.....apparently he got DBC'd
So Sailho got smoked by Smokey the bear huh? Maybe he should've showed up at 5am to train with me, then maybe we'd see signs of smokey the Sailho at our national parks.

So Sailho got smoked by Smokey the bear huh? Maybe he should've showed up at 5am to train with me, then maybe we'd see signs of smokey the Sailho at our national parks.

No but I clothes lined Courtel Jenkins in solidarity with Sailho over weight room numbers dispute.

Advertisement
Long time listener, first time caller (for the most part).

I love the canes.

Dan Sailho is the best Cane of all time.

Franchise is cool. I love staffies.

Tweed is meh.

Some of you are cool. And some of you suck. But that's to be expected.

I look forward to watching nkosi tear **** up this year.

That is all.

cbunnyesque

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back