New Stadium

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 9.16.36 AM.png

Advertisement
Is it a logistical problem or a political problem. I look on Google maps at Tropical Park and it looks like it would work real well. But, again, I dont live there so I don't know the area.

The new stadium talk will never make sense. We play in a state of the art nfl stadium in between Broward and Dade county. Location is perfect. And I like staying dry during rainstorms and eating arepas while choosing which gigantic tv I want to watch the replay on.

Advertisement
Is it a logistical problem or a political problem. I look on Google maps at Tropical Park and it looks like it would work real well. But, again, I dont live there so I don't know the area.

Advertisement
It's both. The city of Coral Gables has not allowed the university to either expand campus or build an off-campus stadium for as long as I've been alive. Even if we did have an on-campus stadium, there's no way to get people in and out of there with the way that area is constructed. Traffic is already a nightmare around 5pm, I couldn't even imagine what it would be like after a game.

Hard Rock is our best bet right now. Compete and fans will have that place packed every week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back