NEW SEASON PUMP UP VIDEO: VENGEANCE

Advertisement
Attention Everyone:

Sorry that the video had to be taken down. I made the video at UM this summer and everyone approved of the video except for a few people at the top because they thought it is not in the best interest of the program to call out other teams, especially teams that we cannot compete with. I think it's pure BULL. I edited the video multiple times because I wanted it posted so badly but sadly each time it was still rejected. UM then told me that I would never be able to post the video on my channel, which ****ed me off greatly because I worked so hard on it, so I finally decided to post it anyways but UM told me right after that I needed to take it down. I do not want to argue with them and possibly get my channel in hot water so I am going to play it safe right now. Sorry for the inconvenience. I think it's a complete joke how I cannot post the video on YouTube...

Thanks

Advertisement
Feel free to PM me a copy of it...... I will post it for ya! lol If nothing else I would love to just watch it... lets put that on vimeo or something so we as fellow board bros can see it

Advertisement
Attention Everyone:

Sorry that the video had to be taken down. I made the video at UM this summer and everyone approved of the video except for a few people at the top because they thought it is not in the best interest of the program to call out other teams, especially teams that we cannot compete with. I think it's pure BULL. I edited the video multiple times because I wanted it posted so badly but sadly each time it was still rejected. UM then told me that I would never be able to post the video on my channel, which ****ed me off greatly because I worked so hard on it, so I finally decided to post it anyways but UM told me right after that I needed to take it down. I do not want to argue with them and possibly get my channel in hot water so I am going to play it safe right now. Sorry for the inconvenience. I think it's a complete joke how I cannot post the video on YouTube...

Thanks

Just do what I did after they stopped me from posting game highlights to youtube. Post it under notCanefreak2001

Attention Everyone:

Thanks

Just do what I did after they stopped me from posting game highlights to youtube. Post it under notCanefreak2001

I will bet that someone in the WEZ could "hack" your account and find it there. Those WEZZIES be crafty

Attention Everyone:

Thanks

Freak.

Did the men at the Alamo stand down just because Santa Ana ordered them to?

Did the 300 Spartans at the Hot Gates pack it in because Xerxes told them to surrender?

Did the Gauls at Alesia cave in to Julius Caesar when he demanded they give it up?

(Never mind. All those guys got massacred. I'll have to get back to you on this. These aren't very good examples to support whatever the **** it was I was thinking about saying.)

Advertisement
I take it all back... Freak is the man

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads...ic-Video-Thread**/page4?p=1576662#post1576662

643.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back