NEW SEASON PUMP UP VIDEO: VENGEANCE

459.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
for those who saw it can we get a summary?

I saw it before it got removed. Now before I give you my "review" I will preface it by saying I LOVE all of canefreaks videos just like every canes fan out there. BUT, this was no way his best pump up video, not even close! Firstly, it was one minute long. Most of his good pump up vids are at least a few minutes. There were very little highlights. The premise of the video was from Banes speech from dark knight where he says be comfortable now but I am coming and will have vengeance. He shows clips of other big time programs, the entire premise is that those other teams can only be comfortable for a little while longer, the canes are coming and with a vengeance.
Was it a good video, yes. Amazing, no. Hindsight is 20/20 and I'm sure id be clamoring to see it had I not seen it before it got removed but its nothing to get your panties in a bunch over. The video is "aight".
You'd get much more of a canes fix if you watched some of his other masterpieces. JMHO

Last edited:
Advertisement
god **** can it just be Friday already. That game is going to be a 3 hour highlight. O'donnell better keep his leg warmed up cuz he's going to be kicking off every 5 minutes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back