NEW SEASON PUMP UP VIDEO: VENGEANCE

Canefreak2001

Freshman
Attention Everyone:

Sorry that the video had to be taken down. I made the video at UM this summer and everyone approved of the video except for a few people at the top because they thought it is not in the best interest of the program to call out other teams, especially teams that we cannot compete with. I think it's pure BULL. I edited the video multiple times because I wanted it posted so badly but sadly each time it was still rejected. UM then told me that I would never be able to post the video on my channel, which ****ed me off greatly because I worked so hard on it, so I finally decided to post it anyways but UM told me right after that I needed to take it down. I do not want to argue with them and possibly get my channel in hot water so I am going to play it safe right now. Sorry for the inconvenience. I think it's a complete joke how I cannot post the video on YouTube...

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzLZCu5yWNs

Last edited:
Advertisement
Damnit mane, I saw this on my phone and literally ran to the computer to watch it and now it's gone! It's 3 days till football I need this!

Advertisement
**** what happened to the vid? Watched it went to get my Gatah friend it gone...

This time of year - I have no Gatah friends.

My younger brother's a Gatah fan - so we won't be speaking until January - unless we win, in which case he'll be hearing from me most every day.

Please fix. I'm like a junky today trying to get my fix of Canes highlights and pump up videos.

/3 days!!!!! :neonu:

Advertisement
442.gif

Advertisement
Seen thread topic knew it would be classic went from 6 to midnight, clicked on link said it was deleted now I got two inny belly buttons.

Last edited:
Advertisement
CF, this have to do with that twitter beef a few days back where Hurricanes Sport was giving you **** for going to Duke?

Dammit, I popped my popcorn, sat down and there's NO video?!? WTF, somebody owes me!!!

Advertisement
Back