NEW scholarship back: Crispian Atkins

Advertisement
Hmmm...I wonder if Mark told them he's out after this year. Cause they usually don't pull that trigger during the season.

This is the kind of stuff books are written about.

From 1st killed at Boston Massacre to a full ride to Running Back U: A Crispian Attucks Story

Thats great for the kid, and I would offer my congratulations for following your dream and earning a scholarship.

That said, no, I don't "gotta LOVE" this. It is infuriating that we are looking at the depth at the RB position of all places at the University of Miami as we are today. Same goes for our safety situation.

Advertisement
Thats great for the kid, and I would offer my congratulations for following your dream and earning a scholarship.

That said, no, I don't "gotta LOVE" this. It is infuriating that we are looking at the depth at the RB position of all places at the University of Miami as we are today. Same goes for our safety situation.

Our fanbase is dumb. No team in the country even Bama stocks 7 rbs. We lost 4 rbs to injury and attrition, and you wanna find someone to blame? **** happens and you just gotta make do with what you can. Getting your jimmies rustled and whining about it won't change nothing.

not sure if this counts as an initial scholarship or not (the 25 per year we get).

rules state a walk-on must be on campus for more than 2 years before being given a scholarship, or else they will count as an initial scholarship. my interpretation is that this will be one less player we can take in the 2018 class

He is a redshirt sophomore.

Advertisement
not sure if this counts as an initial scholarship or not (the 25 per year we get).

rules state a walk-on must be on campus for more than 2 years before being given a scholarship, or else they will count as an initial scholarship. my interpretation is that this will be one less player we can take in the 2018 class

He is a redshirt sophomore.

his first year was spent at a juco. his first year with us was 2016 & this is the middle of his second year. unless they are announcing the scholarship now, but it doesnt go into place until next season, i see this taking up a '18 spot

Our fanbase is dumb. No team in the country even Bama stocks 7 rbs. We lost 4 rbs to injury and attrition, and you wanna find someone to blame? **** happens and you just gotta make do with what you can. Getting your jimmies rustled and whining about it won't change nothing.

They may not have seven recruited scholarship running backs. But they have 6.

No looking necessary, it is the coaches that are to blame.

They have signed one running back each of the last two classes. One turned out good, and one of them was made of glass and hasn't taken snaps since he was 14.

You anticipate injuries and attrition at the running back position. They all want to get reps, they all want to leave early if they can, and they are all getting tackled more than any other player on the team. They ****ed that up. You recruit two every single year, and let the depth chart play itself out through injuries, early departures and transfers.

Advertisement
just give him the **** ball! Congrats to Atkins.

Burns just needs to get stronger and condition his body to play football.

Advertisement
Get your downvotes ready. I hate this move. 2 excellent scholarship backs are coming in next year. Deejay is finally at RB. This Atkins guy is a kid we are likely going to have to process in February. I'd rather keep him as a reserve walk on than have to pull his scholly next year.

I'd laugh my butt off if he busted sixty or seventy yards against GT.

Rick should give him the first 5 carries. If he busts one open then he's an instant hero. If he sucks then cut him at halftime. I'd just love to see Paul Johnson's stupid face trying to figure out who the **** he is.

Advertisement
Back