NEW scholarship back: Crispian Atkins

Advertisement
[TWEET]918162707123179521[/TWEET]

Means Robert Burns couldn't get the job done....

I was going to give SMD props for using the old school Ibis logo with pipe.. but realized she probably used AskJeeves.com for the 'miami hurricanes logo' and plugged-in the first thing she found.

his first year was spent at a juco. his first year with us was 2016 & this is the middle of his second year. unless they are announcing the scholarship now, but it doesnt go into place until next season, i see this taking up a '18 spot

im thinking this is one of the reasons we're limited to 4 spots left for 2019. the other, i believe, is the long-snapper Clay James

Advertisement
im thinking this is one of the reasons we're limited to 4 spots left for 2019. the other, i believe, is the long-snapper Clay James

I don't believe that's correct. They would only count to the overall total of 85 and not to the class limit of 25. Stefan said the word of the Hecht is that the 25 number is the one they are close on.

Advertisement
People always say overreacting comments like this . He has 4 years left. Lets maybe wait til he is a junior before saying something silly like this.

He has 3 years left. He has 3 guys ahead of him. One is a JR and the other 2 are younger than he is.

Burns can always fall back on his trusty League of Evil if this football thing doesn't work out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back