New Recruiting strategy??

It's also extremely hard to assemble a top-5 class with a bunch of highly rated kids from out of state. Only the elite programs are able to do that. We can do that when we're winning and can offer more than their local programs.

You just said yourself that kids generally go to school in the areas where they're from. So you want to reach for highly ranked kids in Georgia, Texas, Louisiana etc... When those same kids are already being recruited by Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Clemson, Florida State, Texas, etc... And we're trying to pull them away from those local powerhouses. (while they're winning)

We can't pull kids from our own backyard who are being recruited by Alabama, but you want to chase kids FROM ALABAMA who are being recruited by Alabama?

How's that work?
If you read what i write then u may understand. Not one single time did i say dont recruit kids from down here. We are always gonna get most of our class from Florida and South Florida. The higher rated players down here more than any other area have been playing games with Miami and waiting late to commit, sometimes silently then signing days its a different story. If we get highly rated players from other states instead of some projects and lower ranked players we been taking, it will improve our rankings, and i know these kids watch that and also, let other players know, hey spots are limited.

I don't wanna hear squat about having to win 11 games or whatever. Jimbo goes into Texas A&M he starts loading up on players, Mack Brown goes into UNC they start loading up on players, they aint win 11 games to get those players.
Even Randy Shannon got the #1 class coming off 5-7.

We went to the Orange bowl under Mark Richt won 19 games in 2 years, i didn't see this great break through of top 5 recruiting class. We got stunted on by Tyson Campbell, Jobe and Surtain, who Rumph coached.

Miami has been **** on by alot of kids because they leave themselves at their mercy, when we are a national brand that can recruit like USC and ND.

Funny how we couldnt get any DBs but TRob shows up haven't coached a game but players filing in.

Advertisement
If you read what i write then u may understand. Not one single time did i say dont recruit kids from down here. We are always gonna get most of our class from Florida and South Florida. The higher rated players down here more than any other area have been playing games with Miami and waiting late to commit, sometimes silently then signing days its a different story. If we get highly rated players from other states instead of some projects and lower ranked players we been taking, it will improve our rankings, and i know these kids watch that and also, let other players know, hey spots are limited.

I don't wanna hear squat about having to win 11 games or whatever. Jimbo goes into Texas A&M he starts loading up on players, Mack Brown goes into UNC they start loading up on players, they aint win 11 games to get those players.
Even Randy Shannon got the #1 class coming off 5-7.

We went to the Orange bowl under Mark Richt won 19 games in 2 years, i didn't see this great break through of top 5 recruiting class. We got stunted on by Tyson Campbell, Jobe and Surtain, who Rumph coached.

Miami has been **** on by alot of kids because they leave themselves at their mercy, when we are a national brand that can recruit like USC and ND.

Funny how we couldnt get any DBs but TRob shows up haven't coached a game but players filing in.
Follow me here...

*You said Miami loading up on highly ranked OOS kids would put pressure on local kids. Correct?

Keep following...

*Highly ranked OOS kids are being recruited by the same elite programs that are stealing South Florida kids from us.

Keep following...

*You said kids generally go to school where they are located.

Now...

*If we can't keep South Florida kids away from Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State, etc...
HOW THE FVCK ARE WE GOING TO SWAY A KID THAT ACTUALLY LIVES IN THE VICINITY OF THOSE ELITE PROGRAMS?

It's already an uphill battle trying to keep South Florida kids away from those schools, but you want to fight a MORE uphill battle by chasing elite kids who live in those areas?

It's impossible for us to assemble a top-5 class THAT way, particularly where we stand right now as a program. You have to WIN to sway that many elite OOS kids.

You just made that long *** post and didn't respond to\contradict a single thing I said in my last post.
Well if u think that i cant help u homie. Ill give u one, u said we cant assemble top 5 class with out of state players cuz we would have to offer more than their local teams. Ok, we got the #1 player from MS and Bama and the #7 player from TN currently committed, and the #1 player from Florida is in FSU and UGA territory and we are high on his list, might be leading. All deep in SEC territory but no we can't snatch kids from these areas surely. Auburn, Bama, UGA over there..all have won atleast a conference championship more recently than us.

Last edited:
Well if u think that i cant help u homie. Ill give u one, u said we cant assemble top 5 class with out of state players cuz we would have to offer more than their local teams. Ok, we got the #1 player from MS and Bama currently committed, and the #1 player from Florida is in FSU and UGA territory and we are high on his list, might be leading. Carry on.
That's 2 kids bro. 😂

Advertisement
That was 3, #1 in Bama, #1 in MS, Singletary, we probably lead, and i forgot Horton, from TN. In addition, 6 of our 9 commits are from deep in SEC territory.
That's 2 bro.
2 are committed.

You trying to take credit for kids that are "considering" us. Even if I gave you that kid, that's still only 3.
LOL like how does 3 whole kids help your argument?

That's 2 bro.
2 are committed.

You trying to take credit for kids that are "considering" us. Even if I gave you that kid, that's still only 3.
LOL like how does 3 whole kids help your argument?
6 of our 9 kids committed are from deep in SEC country. Are u dumb?

You're still not following my point. Stick to the subject. Contradict my post\points or take your a$$ to bed.

I literally posted several times why your strategy is an uphill battle, and you still haven't addressed it. I don't understand you guys who debate like this.

You're talking about assembling a top-5 class full of elite OOS kids... And then you reference THREE FVCKIN COMMITS to validate your point. 😂

Advertisement
Also it doesn't matter where they're from if those elite SEC schools aren't recruiting them. Michael Jackson was from "deep SEC country" too dodo head.

You said "elite" kids from OOS. Talk to me about the kids we're stealing from Alabama and the likes. Don't tell me about some 3 star kid from SEC country like he's some big fish we stole. That's not proving your point at all.

Also it doesn't matter where they're from if those elite SEC schools aren't recruiting them. Michael Jackson was from "deep SEC country" too dodo head.

You said "elite" kids from OOS. Talk to me about the kids we're stealing from Alabama and the likes. Don't tell me about some 3 star kid from SEC country like he's some big fish we stole. That's not proving your point at all.
You are just being fu€k!ng stupid. You are saying its 3 commits. We have 9 commits dumb ***, not 19. Its not 3 commits we have 4, 4 stsr commits from deep in SEC country. Basically half our committments, players that SEC schools wanted. And we are pursuing others doggedly whether u want to count that or not, its the intent. Now please go away

I think ole Manny is starting to get it... Stretch wide and stop getting left at the alter by these lil premadonnas down here in south Florida... Not saying by any means to stop recruiting South Florida... Just not putting all his eggs in 1 basket and getting burned...

Advertisement
Back