Confirmed New RB Coach - Matt Merritt (from USF)

Advertisement
But who were the tight ends last season? A true freshman, and a 17 year senior who has had all the tightend coaching in world, and probably just sucks at this point if he's still having issues with the fundamentals.

What about Skinner?

He was starting to emerge when forced into action the prior season. I’ll give you scheme changed, but how do you explain just a complete lack of further development?

Advertisement
I'm not gonna knock the hire.

I will point out that that over the last year Mario has given this guy, JT, Woodiel and both coordinators their first P5 jobs. This board would burn to the ground if this was any other coach.

Just let Addae be next (and hopefully its someone who at least has a wikipedia page).

Might want to check Dawson's resume

Some of y'all will complain over anything...this seems to be a solid hire. Had Mario waited some of you jibronees would have crucified him more than you do now
I think people just like to overreact over anything Cane's related. No one really knows how a position coach will do until he gets here. Just because he's a big name doesn't mean he will succeed and just because he's not well known means he we will fail.

I think people just like to overreact over anything Cane's related. No one really knows how a position coach will do until he gets here. Just because he's a big name doesn't mean he will succeed and just because he's not well known means he we will fail.
To be honest

With the offensive line we have there's no doubt we should be bringing in some of the most elite running backs in the country and that needs to happen each cycle if we're taking a back. We need a coach that's gonna go after these recruits and brings an offensive element to the team

Advertisement
To be honest

With the offensive line we have there's no doubt we should be bringing in some of the most elite running backs in the country and that needs to happen each cycle if we're taking a back. We need a coach that's gonna go after these recruits and brings an offensive element to the team
I agree but just because you arent a big name doesn't mean you can't recruit

Some of y'all will complain over anything...this seems to be a solid hire. Had Mario waited some of you jibronees would have crucified him more than you do now
And not one of them couldn’t even qualify to be a water boy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Article said he played American foot all there, and speaks the language fluently, so he grew up at least a great portion of his upbringing.
Then for those who do not obey....there will be........consequences.

Will she ask him if he grew up in the Black Forest?
Theoffice Stanley GIF - Theoffice Stanley Blank GIFs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back