new orange jersey

its so easy to make Miami look good.. just keep it simple. The strawberry pattern over the painted feather.. just awful

what about the unis they had set up near the locker room that were all white and simple, before the reveal?? Those looked classic.

Advertisement
My problem is we don't need 3 stripes all over the place. We KNOW who we're endorsed by.

would you be against having 2.5 stripes? what about 4?

They can be strategically placed in certain areas of the uni...like the underarm, the back of the knee etc. thought?

Was this supposed to be funny? If so, I'm still waiting for the rim shot.

dump the "miami" on the front of the jersey and replace it with a small u on the collar.

get stitched numbers

make the sleeve stripes solid.

that's the perfect jersey.

Said the same thing from the beginning. Our jersey design is not complicated....take Miami off the front like we're some Pee-Wee football team. Stitch our numbers, and take off the feathers. Real simple to do. I don't even care if they wanna give us ice white or desert black or whatever their names are, take Miami off the front, stitch the lettering. That's it.

Advertisement
**** adidas has dropped the ball with our uniforms .. Please remove those **** feathers!

Remove that large Adidas tag in the front with a stitched green and orange U, at the very least.

you know its the deadest period of the off season when you get the obligatory uniform thread. and i keep clicking on the threads looking for new information.

Miami is Adidas' new bell cow program. It would not surprise me to see a totally new set of uniforms almost every season. There's a few things about last season's unis that didn't go over well with the fans but at least they showed they were listening when they dumped that terrible font on the backs after a couple of games. With the Miami program on the rise, Adidas would be wise to start making Miami Oregon east.

Advertisement
My problem is we don't need 3 stripes all over the place. We KNOW who we're endorsed by.

They can be strategically placed in certain areas of the uni...like the underarm, the back of the knee etc. thought?

No I was serious, I really want stripes down the middle of the *** crack on the game day pants

Common sense is like deodorant...those that need it most never use it. Rell...you stink my brother

Miami is Adidas' new bell cow program. It would not surprise me to see a totally new set of uniforms almost every season. There's a few things about last season's unis that didn't go over well with the fans but at least they showed they were listening when they dumped that terrible font on the backs after a couple of games. With the Miami program on the rise, Adidas would be wise to start making Miami Oregon east.

Problem is Adidas is literally tanking in U.S sports. I don't care about the Yeezy's b/c that's not an athletic brand....they lost hella money on the NBA uniforms...and they lost hella money on the NFL uniforms. I know for sure they lost money on the Michigan uniforms. I would be real interested to know how the merchadise sales did for us last year b/c the fan replica jersey's were god-awful.

Adidas make fantastic futbol jerseys and fan replica jerseys, but they're low key shoddy on the U.S joints. Outside of the overpayment they gave us, I've been less than thrilled with the in-game joints. I was pumped after seeing the unveiling, but on the field, it's been rather meh, to say the least. Hopefully as we start winning, they'll put more effort into our jerseys and give us what they promised us...a classic feel.

No I was serious, I really want stripes down the middle of the *** crack on the game day pants

Common sense is like deodorant...those that need it most never use it. Rell...you stink my brother

Oh boy Tre....you told me.....what a helluva comparison...common sense is like deodorant. I'll make sure to use that iconic comparison the next time I'm trying to help someone understand the true importance of having common sense (says no one)

Problem is Adidas is literally tanking in U.S sports. I don't care about the Yeezy's b/c that's not an athletic brand....they lost hella money on the NBA uniforms...and they lost hella money on the NFL uniforms. I know for sure they lost money on the Michigan uniforms. I would be real interested to know how the merchadise sales did for us last year b/c the fan replica jersey's were god-awful.

Adidas make fantastic futbol jerseys and fan replica jerseys, but they're low key shoddy on the U.S joints. Outside of the overpayment they gave us, I've been less than thrilled with the in-game joints. I was pumped after seeing the unveiling, but on the field, it's been rather meh, to say the least. Hopefully as we start winning, they'll put more effort into our jerseys and give us what they promised us...a classic feel.

We may want to give Adidas a few years of actually focusing on US athletic apparel sales before we bury them ...

And looking at our merchandise sales for a year when the team was average and the fans hated the coach might not be the best indicator of future sales ...

But I know you're a Nike guy, so your vantage points may be skewed.

Advertisement
WHO CARES! Adidas, Nike, Russel Athleic, Fila, Puma, Lotto, Converse! I don't care what brand if we win any uniform will be awesome to wear all over town!

Advertisement

We may want to give Adidas a few years of actually focusing on US athletic apparel sales before we bury them ...

And looking at our merchandise sales for a year when the team was average and the fans hated the coach might not be the best indicator of future sales ...

I am a Nike guy, but i'm not strictly biased towards Nike. I have a grip of Adidas, NB, and Puma shoes in the closet. Adidas, have tried the US sports apparel for a while now, and they've bled money, and truth be told, futbol is their baby and w/o fubol, Adidas would've withered away by now. UA is already charging up the ranks quick and heavy and so is Skechers.

I'll admit Adidas futbol cleats are ridculous and the team jerseys are hella solid as well. Again, you know me [MENTION=4921]MIATL[/MENTION], I was hella skeptical about the move...but then the release party came out and I became hella juiced. I thought the jerseys looked solid, and per Adidas, we hadn't had a finished product to look at, so I assumed it was going to be better....THEN GAME TIME CAME....nuff said. And come on bro, I feel your angle as far as merchandise sales being down to basically revolt against the team, but you have to admit, our team replica jerseys didn't help the cause either; they sucked.

All in all, Miami is my team and we have a new sponsor (for now), and I just hope that they deliver on what they promise and stop trying to be too flamboyant with our look and just go back to the clean look.

Adidas has had plenty of time. Reebok, owned by Adidas since 2005, outfitted the NFL and NBA for over a decade. Adidas has outfitted college football teams for over a decade. They're getting worse, not better and have slipped from #2 behind Nike to #3 behind Under Armour as well in US sales. Adidas blows.

Advertisement
Back