new orange jersey

cane4life72

Recruit
Check it out! IMG_20160222_060631.jpg

Advertisement
Looks like the same ones we wore in our photo shoot last year (but didn't wear during the season).

Smh... That's the jerseys they used for the photo shoot from before last season...

Advertisement
Man I really hope they get rid of that feather ****. I wish there was a site we could go complain about them...makes the jerseys look so cheap.

Advertisement
Man I really hope they get rid of that feather ****. I wish there was a site we could go complain about them...makes the jerseys look so cheap.

Soon you'll get the "Be a man, it's just a uniform comments". The "feathers" are not my fave but whatever. The main issue I have with them is how they translate to the replica jerseys, see below. Soon you'll get the "Real men don't wear jerseys comments".

thumb.aspx

Last edited:

Soon you'll get the "Be a man, it's just a uniform comments". The "feathers" are not my fave but whatever. The main issue I have with them is how they translate to the replica jerseys, see below. Soon you'll get the "Real men don't wear jerseys comments".

thumb.aspx

They don't

Advertisement

Blow up this guy's twitter handle. PR guy for Adidas

@MichaelEhrlich
@adidasUSPRGuy

Advertisement
The only thing that I am concerned about is the color of the shoe laces....that is what will make or break this team moving forward. I hope MR is on top of this

Those aren't new but Harry tweeted out yesterday that old Canes fans will be happy with the look next year and that the new staff is playing a big role in the design.

Advertisement
Back