new orange jersey

Advertisement
Those aren't new but Harry tweeted out yesterday that old Canes fans will be happy with the look next year and that the new staff is playing a big role in the design.

PLEASE BE TRUE!!!! Who is Harry????

Not sure, if serious. :puzzled:

Probably referencing Harry Rothwell, who tweets from the allcanes twitter account

Correct. He usually knows what's coming with uniforms.

Advertisement
The only thing that I am concerned about is the color of the shoe laces....that is what will make or break this team moving forward. I hope MR is on top of this

And enough with the numbers. Just because everybody else does it doesn't mean we should.

Advertisement
My problem is we don't need 3 stripes all over the place. We KNOW who we're endorsed by.

Remember that sh*tty font they gave us in the beginning of the year? WTF was that about. They better take those feathers off cause like another poster mention those jerseys last year probably cost $5 to make LOL

Advertisement
My problem is we don't need 3 stripes all over the place. We KNOW who we're endorsed by.

would you be against having 2.5 stripes? what about 4?

They can be strategically placed in certain areas of the uni...like the underarm, the back of the knee etc. thought?

Advertisement
dump the "miami" on the front of the jersey and replace it with a small u on the collar.

get stitched numbers

make the sleeve stripes solid.

that's the perfect jersey.

The Fall 2016 Team Adidas catalog shows otherwise (regarding the "feathers")

image.jpg

Well, Harry tweeted last night that the feathers will be staying. He said we'll get some additional jerseys that fans will love. Kinda disappointing but whatever

Why the **** does it look like we have strawberry designs on our jerseys? I have a problem with that more so than the feathers..

Advertisement
Back