New Offer in Texas: 4 star 2022 DT Bear Alexander

Same. It's one thing to get some 5 star SFL boys to stay home. It's another thing to go into TX and take a 5 star from there.

Obviously shoot your shot but wouldn't deprioritize anyone local especially if any of them feel like they may want to pull the trigger and commit.
Yeah reminds me a little of that big 5* DT from LSU territory (Maason Smith) I do believe he has legit interest and its not a vacation, just hard to actually make the pull. A&M will likely also have a good season. The OOC sched is laughable... Kent State, Colorado, New Mexico and Praire view A&M. that is 4-0 right there, then toss in some of the bottom feeder SEC schools, like Missouri and Arkansas, just don;t see them imploding this year.

Advertisement
I don’t have to ask “people”.

All I have to do is send a text to our current starting center and his brother Chris. You have to talk to “people”, not me.
This is a great problem to have if Ford Nesta and JHH have taken that next step we are going to be dominate in the middle and we will know if thats true game one. but with losing both ends we need to the middle to step up big time

We need run stoppers and rushers inside. It’s okay to have both. Are we really using Holley as a justification for us not taking another 1T type? What has he done?

and LOL at us taking the lead for this kid. Ya’ll believe anything from anyone as long as it sounds good. Focus your energy on the Lucas recruitment, atleast we have a shot there, not this one.

Advertisement
I don’t have to ask “people”.

All I have to do is send a text to our current starting center and his brother Chris. You have to talk to “people”, not me.
Im not even roasting but quotation marks are the marks before the quotes in your sentence that's why " " are called air quotes

Advertisement
We have 3 of them on roster and he would be the least athletic of the bunch. Bring me 3 techs. JHH is probably gone this year if he plays the whole year so we need more long athletic bodies.
Bruh JHH ain’t going no **** where after this szn. There’s a reason we taking no less than 3 DTs..without bashing vets on the current roster. That room need a influx of talent. Lyons, Deerfield, bear..and at this stage I’d say Durant as a 4th guy possibly

1.)LOL ask people around spring practice.

2.)With Jess Simpson he likes bigger DT's, and Miller and Ford both had very strong Springs. JHH had a good start to the season, he didn't look like the same player after he came back from Covid/injury, and he didn't wow me in the spring game either. Ford was the best DT in the spring. I'm bullish on JHH potential, but what in the world has he shown you to think he could leave for the NFL after his RS sophmore season where he will more than likely split snaps with 3 other DT's fairly evenly?

Ford, Nesta, JHH, and Miller will be a very formidable group..throw in Taylor, Robert, and Holley.
Exactly..idk where the JHH to the draft hype coming from

Advertisement
We need run stoppers and rushers inside. It’s okay to have both. Are we really using Holley as a justification for us not taking another 1T type? What has he done?

and LOL at us taking the lead for this kid. Ya’ll believe anything from anyone as long as it sounds good. Focus your energy on the Lucas recruitment, atleast we have a shot there, not this one.
Bruh U keep pushing until the kid says no..if he comes back then we are really in it

Advertisement
Out of curiosity why does everyone think we don’t have a shot?

Because Texas & TAM are dropping oil money bags in addition to being able to offer his GF fully subsidized tuition to the Texas state school of her choice to be close to Bear.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back