New Offer in Texas: 4 star 2022 DT Bear Alexander

Rough week for football ville lol
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles
Hot Fuzz Shame GIF

Advertisement
Lmao! He just ****ed those Footballville guys.

That’s ****ed up!

Can someone help me out and understand what’s going on here? I know FBC is on the outs with our staff but beyond that, I’m in the dark

Can someone help me out and understand what’s going on here? I know FBC is on the outs with our staff but beyond that, I’m in the dark

I’m not sure either, but I know that they had the exclusive for the Bear Alexander announcement until he decided to let the world know 24hrs in advance.

So they basically lost an opportunity to have major exposure (relatively speaking of course) for their podcast. The rest of it, I’m not sure.

Breaking News: Bear Alexander already reserving his spot in the portal for 2024, announcement tbd. Hayes Fawcett working on the edit.

Since his freshman year in HS, Bear has changed schools every year. This will be his 7th school in 6 years years. He‘s not about the break that streak now unless USC ups the offer even more next year (to help cover the G removal on his arm), while letting him skip practices like NFL vets bc he's really not a practice player.
I saw some some posts that UGA players hinted on podcasts/interviews that he didn't take coaching/criticism well and had to be coddled quite a bit. If true, kids like that don't change and will continue looking for the easy route......unless they are paid enough to ignore it all.

Advertisement
Breaking News: Bear Alexander already reserving his spot in the portal for 2024, announcement tbd. Hayes Fawcett working on the edit.

Since his freshman year in HS, Bear has changed schools every year. This will be his 7th school in 6 years years. He‘s not about the break that streak now unless USC ups the offer even more next year (to help cover the G removal on his arm), while letting him skip practices like NFL vets bc he's really not a practice player.
I saw some some posts that UGA players hinted on podcasts/interviews that he didn't take coaching/criticism well and had to be coddled quite a bit. If true, kids like that don't change and will continue looking for the easy route......unless they are paid enough to ignore it all.

If that’s the case, unless he’s galaxies better than the next one, CFB is the best he’ll do.

/Save your money kid!

Advertisement
Back