New Offer in Texas: 4 star 2022 DT Bear Alexander

Advertisement
Whatever you gotta tell yourself loser
You hurt my feelings now
Sad Nestor The Long Eared Christmas Donkey GIF by Warner Archive

Advertisement
Rivals spoke to him as he leaves Miami:

Alexander took the visit with his father, girlfriend and uncle.

Said he has been talking to Jess Simpson since Simpson came back as DL coach. He was the main reason he took the visit.
Leonard Taylor was his host. He said LT was pretty excited for them to play together - told him they could impact the team alot.

He said the visit absolutely pushed Miami up his list. He still has visits planned to USC, Oregon and then Alabama at the end of the month.

My recruitment is wide open," Alexander said. "But this visit was something to remember. And I plan to be back again after this dead period or maybe even before, who knows?"

Plans on making a decision for ESD but not announcing until All america game in January.

Big Bear and Anthony Jones.

If ANY of you go “well what about Daniel Lyons?” Google the frames of Bear and Anthony Lucas then google Daniel Lyons then go turn on the tape of Bear and Jones. After this turn on Lyons tape.

notice how Big Bear and Jones are on an entire different planet...

Last edited:

If ANY of you go “well what about Daniel Lyons?” Google the frames of Bear and Anthony Jones then google Daniel Lyons then go turn on the tape of Bear and Jones. After this turn on Lyons tape.

Are you meaning Anthony Lucas?

Advertisement
Beast with crooked oil bags money 😁😆😁😅😅
Facts. He does have bags but Jimbo can recruit with the best of them. Díaz needs to win these battles if he ever wants to compete at the next level. DT is a position we need to dominate, once again. An elite DT makes your Defense so much better.

Facts. He does have bags but Jimbo can recruit with the best of them. Díaz needs to win these battles if he ever wants to compete at the next level. DT is a position we need to dominate, once again. An elite DT makes your Defense so much better.
I agree elite dt play makes you that much better but I think you would be underselling this victory to claim Diaz NEEDS to win these battles. I don’t think any coach, Dabo saban whoever regularly expects to win pulling a 5* DT from deep Texas.

Advertisement
I agree elite dt play makes you that much better but I think you would be underselling this victory to claim Diaz NEEDS to win these battles. I don’t think any coach, Dabo saban whoever regularly expects to win pulling a 5* DT from deep Texas.
We need to win Elite DT’s. Butch got Damione Lewis from Texas. Anything is possible.

Advertisement

If ANY of you go “well what about Daniel Lyons?” Google the frames of Bear and Anthony Lucas then google Daniel Lyons then go turn on the tape of Bear and Jones. After this turn on Lyons tape.

Jones committed to Texas, and I see Bear waiting to see who wins the bidding war Texas, TAM , or UGA. So that brings us back to a potential 2022 DT class of Daniel Lyons, Alton Tarber, and Zane Durant.

Go Canes

Jones committed to Texas, and I see Bear waiting to see who wins the bidding war Texas, TAM , or UGA. So that brings us back to a potential 2022 DT class of Daniel Lyons, Alton Tarber, and Zane Durant.

Go Canes
Notice how it says Lucas later in the post...not Jones.

I see an underwhelming DT class if that’s our options and a class that doesn’t fit the type of DTs that Coach Simpson is known for bringing in. PS, we’re not even taking 3.

We've made a very, very significant move in this recruitment. I'd even go as far as saying we're out in front by a decent margin now...

Im highly skeptical with big bag schools still in the mix and he had already committed to one of them.

as for Lucas, that one is a long shot as well. We weren’t even in his top 10 a couple months ago. Yeah, I’m sure we gained some ground but we’re not going to make up that much ground.

Advertisement
Back