New Offer: 3 star OT Jacob Hood, Nashville Tenn

Advertisement
From UGA's site

"Nashville (Tenn.) Hillsboro offensive lineman Jacob Hood has been a top target for Georgia assistant Matt Luke throughout the cycle and he is well-positioned to beat out programs like Miami and Auburn for the massive blocker. For months, Hood has maintained to me he would like to decide by the end of August. Talking to him over the weekend, Hood reiterated that he would like to make that commitment either late this month or early in September."

From UGA's site

"Nashville (Tenn.) Hillsboro offensive lineman Jacob Hood has been a top target for Georgia assistant Matt Luke throughout the cycle and he is well-positioned to beat out programs like Miami and Auburn for the massive blocker. For months, Hood has maintained to me he would like to decide by the end of August. Talking to him over the weekend, Hood reiterated that he would like to make that commitment either late this month or early in September."

thought this kid was all but CBd to uga already?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Garin Justice is on the clock. He, Patke and Likens gotta recruit better and show their units are improving or they gotta go.

bro, LIKENS?

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Agree but I'm not sure this kid would have solved our problem. The main concern I have is our board. I like the one we have. We need two more at least.

Him alone? No, but would have helped. Agree on the board take, its **** right now.

Advertisement
Back